Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Which proxy and bot software would you recommend as the optimal choice for Twitter?

Facent

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to efficiently manage over 1,500 Twitter accounts and I'm seeking advice on the best Twitter bot option. Additionally, I would like to know what type of proxy would be suitable for this task. Please keep in mind that using mobile proxies for such a large number of accounts can be quite costly. Are private proxies sufficient for managing multiple accounts? I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experiences and insights regarding managing bot accounts. What strategies can be employed to avoid getting banned? Thank you in advance for your assistance!

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, In fact, you don't require a mobile proxy. Affordable datacenter proxies will suffice. It's important to keep in mind that you should have one IP address per one or two accounts. Regarding the bot, I think it's necessary to develop a custom bot tailored to your particular objective.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You are allowed to use any proxy as long as you adhere to the rule of using only one account per IP address. However, it is worth noting that mobile proxies are particularly advantageous since they enable you to employ multiple accounts using a single IP address. Additionally, as mentioned by the person above, creating your own bot or obtaining one from a developer who specializes in custom bots, rather than relying on mainstream ones, is recommended due to the extensive testing required for the latter.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Opt for a residential proxy instead of a 4G proxy if you want to achieve superior outcomes.

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use either a shared IPV4 proxy, which is more cost-effective, or an person IPV4 proxy, which provides superior performance.

Binderke

Reaction score
Opt for a residential proxy instead of a 4G proxy if you want to achieve superior outcomes.
That statement reflects a subjective viewpoint, but generally speaking, 4G networks tend to offer superior performance when it comes to managing social media accounts.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The finest option is to use 4G mobile proxies, as they allow me to operate 1,000 accounts using just 10 proxies.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To maintain long-term functionality of your accounts, you can consider using either ISP proxies, where each account is associated with a dedicated static IP address, or mobile proxies that use 4G connections.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In relation to the bot, Twitterdub is a remarkable resource that provides significant functionalities, albeit it necessitates some dedication to attain proficiency.

Top Bottom