Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO F&S Where to Invest 250K ?

Comicsp

Reaction score
Why not invest in your education? You clearly have the money, but you don't seem to know much about business or finance.

Ormesha

Reaction score
What do you mean?

I'm just trying to find out. I won't be fooled by any greedy offers, but thanks for the warning, buddy.

A forex trader doesn't need your money. They have other funding sources and don't have to worry about you not sharing profits if you control the cash. Giving your money to a trader can be risky because you have no say in how they use it—they could make risky trades and lose everything. If you keep your money and invest it in something like a new business, you can learn from any mistakes, take responsibility, and get better.

My suggestion is to consider buying an existing profitable business. It gives you a head start on reaching your monthly income goal, and you can focus on growing and maintaining it instead of dealing with the hassle of setting up a new business from scratch. You might want to check out marketplaces like Empire Flippers, Motion Invest, or Flippa to find businesses that are already making money.

PanetCute

Reaction score
You should invest in a business where you own the key parts, so that if you get banned, it won't be a big problem.

For example, I create and market to my own email lists. If a platform bans me, I can just move my list to another platform and keep going.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Buy a business that's old, reliable, and doesn't do much digital marketing.
Use your digital marketing skills to improve it.
Then, you can sell the business or keep it.

Wishiter

Reaction score
I'd put my money into real estate. But turning 200k into 15k per month? That's not likely to happen, it's unrealistic.

Idoligna

Reaction score
Find websites that are already making money and invest in them to make even more. With the right investment, you could potentially make more than 15k per month.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Bet against Bitcoin using five times the money you have until it reaches $12,000.

Ormesha

Reaction score
"If you put money into affiliate marketing, it could double in a year, but make sure your approach is solid. Just so you know, I'm not a business advisor.
Please write more about this topic, including the good and bad points.

Chonessah

Reaction score
If you want to learn about real estate, just tell me.

Finnwarz

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm wondering where to invest my $250K savings from internet marketing (IM)! I've made money from TikTok, YouTube, but I'm tired of dealing with daily account bans and other issues. I need some peace and a break from all of this.

1. Please don't suggest reinvesting in the same places (too many issues with bans).
  2. Do you have any big plans or projects to start?
My goal is to generate a fixed income of $15-20K a month by investing this amount.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.
Even Warren Buffet, when he was older, didn't make that much money from investing. Your comment suggests you might not know much about investing.
You can take your time to learn more. In the meantime, you might consider investing in treasury bills. They're currently offering good interest rates.

If you manage your money well, you could make around 10% return on your investment. Even by just putting your money into funds that track the S&P 500 index, you could aim for that.
Making $15,000 a month might be tough in my opinion. It's possible, but usually only for really skilled traders. There aren't many people in the world who can consistently make that much return on investment.

Top Bottom