Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO F&S Where to Invest 250K ?

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm wondering where to invest my $250K savings from internet marketing (IM)! I've made money from TikTok, YouTube, but I'm tired of dealing with daily account bans and other issues. I need some peace and a break from all of this.

1. Please don't suggest reinvesting in the same places (too many issues with bans).
  2. Do you have any big plans or projects to start?
My goal is to generate a fixed income of $15-20K a month by investing this amount.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Investing in oneself is important, but what works for you depends on your own skills and experience. If you're looking to automate your methods from internet marketing, you'll want to find ways to use scripts and virtual assistants to minimize your workload.

Other types of investments like real estate, stocks, or cryptocurrency aren't recommended unless you're willing to potentially lose money while gaining experience and skills needed to profit. It's important to diversify your investments, but be prepared to budget for learning and gaining experience in those areas.

You have two options: you can either hire a consultant (which can be hit or miss) or you can learn by yourself (which might require sacrificing time and money in the process).

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Investing in oneself is important, but what works for you depends on your own skills and experience. If you're looking to automate your methods from internet marketing, you'll want to find ways to use scripts and virtual assistants to minimize your workload.

Other types of investments like real estate, stocks, or cryptocurrency aren't recommended unless you're willing to potentially lose money while gaining experience and skills needed to profit. It's important to diversify your investments, but be prepared to budget for learning and gaining experience in those areas.

You have two options: you can either hire a consultant (which can be hit or miss) or you can learn by yourself (which might require sacrificing time and money in the process).

Yes, you understand what I mean. Now, how can we automate making money? Since you can't trust anyone in internet marketing, you can't hire a virtual assistant.

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
My goal is to generate a fixed income of $15-20K a month by investing this amount.

That's a 90% return each year. Make sure your goals are realistic before you start thinking about investment ideas. To generate $15,000 per month, you'll likely need a larger investment amount.

I'm not saying it's totally impossible, but the chances of getting that kind of return in an economy affected by a recession are pretty low.

Execusp

Reaction score
"I believe the safest choice is forex. You could work with a forex trader who can handle your trades for you. Don't even bother with crypto."

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's a 90% return each year. Make sure your goals are realistic before you start thinking about investment ideas. To generate $15,000 per month, you'll likely need a larger investment amount.

I'm not saying it's totally impossible, but the chances of getting that kind of return in an economy affected by a recession are pretty low.
"Yes, I completely agree with you. But with internet marketing, it's possible. People used to get 2-3 times return on investment on ads."
"I believe the safest choice is forex. You could work with a forex trader who can handle your trades for you. Don't even bother with crypto."

Got any suggestions?

Ormesha

Reaction score
Yes, you understand what I mean. Now, how can we automate making money? Since you can't trust anyone in internet marketing, you can't hire a virtual assistant.

You don't rely on the virtual assistant (VA) itself, but on the system. It's the same issue with any company or business. Here's why having custom code and programs is useful: You can create a program based on your workflow. You can divide tasks with checks, verifications, and proofs. The trial and error will involve creating an automated system that can adapt and compete as situations change. The specifics of how it works will depend on your unique workflow. You'll need to divide the work between the VA and double-check it to ensure quality. This includes monitoring work reports, progress, costs, determining tasks that need a real person, and those that can be automated with a script. Then, you can use one program to oversee everything.

Intricul

Reaction score
"You can buy a 200-hour Udemy tutorial for $20,000 (not $200,000) and spend $10,000 on advertising. With 200,000 students paying $16.99 each, that's $3,398,000 a year.

You can purchase tutorials on Upwork. You could also create a YouTube channel or a Udemy account with videos you buy, which can cost between $5,000 and $20,000."

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzmed

Reaction score
"If you put money into affiliate marketing, it could double in a year, but make sure your approach is solid. Just so you know, I'm not a business advisor.

Comicsp

Reaction score
Get some properties, rent them out, then relax by the beach. And hey, if you're into it, hang out with some cool people.

Chonessah

Reaction score
Put your money into me.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Learn how to earn money back from paid ads, then make it bigger?

Execusp

Reaction score
"Yes, I completely agree with you. But with internet marketing, it's possible. People used to get 2-3 times return on investment on ads."

Got any suggestions?

No, don't listen to what people suggest online. Do your own research instead.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
You could open 10 small coffee shops (or any other popular small business in your city) and maybe together they'd make that kind of money. Of course, it also depends on where you live—I doubt coffee shops are a good idea in a hot equatorial climate—but you get what I'm saying.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Hire a chef and start a nice restaurant.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
This is some of the worst business advice I've seen here, lol.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"You can buy a 200-hour Udemy tutorial for $20,000 (not $200,000) and spend $10,000 on advertising. With 200,000 students paying $16.99 each, that's $3,398,000 a year.

You can purchase tutorials on Upwork. You could also create a YouTube channel or a Udemy account with videos you buy, which can cost between $5,000 and $20,000."

I'm not sure it'll work.

"If you put money into affiliate marketing, it could double in a year, but make sure your approach is solid. Just so you know, I'm not a business advisor.

What's an example of affiliate marketing?

Get some properties, rent them out, then relax by the beach. And hey, if you're into it, hang out with some cool people.

Good idea, friend!

Put your money into me.

Haha!

Learn how to earn money back from paid ads, then make it bigger?

I'm learning it, but I'm not sure where to start or what to focus on first.

No, don't listen to what people suggest online. Do your own research instead.

Pretty good idea.

You could open 10 small coffee shops (or any other popular small business in your city) and maybe together they'd make that kind of money. Of course, it also depends on where you live—I doubt coffee shops are a good idea in a hot equatorial climate—but you get what I'm saying.

I come from a really small town.

Hire a chef and start a nice restaurant.

There's already a lot going on in my town.

This is some of the worst business advice I've seen here, lol.

I feel the same way, haha.

SelfDev

Reaction score
Bet everything on red.

Suruct

Reaction score

Don't do this, no matter what.

Top Bottom