Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

When it comes to web automation and scraping, how do Selenium and Playwright compare?

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in creating bots that can extract data from one social media platform and upload it to another, but I'm unsure which automation tool would be best to use to avoid being banned. I don't have much experience with either Selenium or Playwright.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in creating bots that can extract data from one social media platform and upload it to another, but I'm unsure which automation tool would be best to use to avoid being banned. I don't have much experience with either Selenium or Playwright.

Both options are equally good; they can be easily identified if used without updates. You can use tools like "anty browser" to mask the usage of chromedriver effectively, enabling the use of selenium or any other CDP controller for task automation. Although I currently prefer Playwright, the choice ultimately depends on your personal comfort and preference.

Kaptains

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ Selenium, and its performance is satisfactory.

A more beneficial approach involves generating profiles within Chrome for your social media usernames and then integrating these profiles into Selenium. This tactic aids with managing cookies effectively.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am having a smooth experience with Selenium. All you have to do is configure the user agent and some essential Chrome options. Depending on your task, AutoIt might serve as a useful addition. Best of luck!

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're referring to the chromedriver.exe code with specific keywords that activate the browser, but if that's the case, it's entirely like an "internet legend."

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're referring to the chromedriver.exe code with specific keywords that activate the browser, but if that's the case, it's entirely like an "internet legend."
No, none of those things cause the browser to respond. Browsers are indifferent to them. If websites wish to determine whether you're using automation, they'll be able to figure it out. The original poster (OP) requested methods that cannot be detected to evade bans, and your approach is ineffective for this purpose. You haven't received bans simply because websites either don't care or use alternative methods, like limiting certain actions.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, none of those things cause the browser to respond. Browsers are indifferent to them. If websites wish to determine whether you're using automation, they'll be able to figure it out. The original poster (OP) requested methods that cannot be detected to evade bans, and your approach is ineffective for this purpose. You haven't received bans simply because websites either don't care or use alternative methods, like limiting certain actions.
It seems like the sentence you provided contains informal language and some grammatical errors. Here's a paraphrased version that maintains the meaning while improving the structure and formality:

"I find the app/site 'ig' to be very reliable. I've used bots for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, 'ig,' and other platforms without encountering any issues. Perhaps you haven't explored all possibilities, and the patch you used worked for you. It's beneficial for you in that situation, but personally, I don't use patches or similar solutions. With the extensive use of such tools on numerous websites, I assure you they remain undetectable.

If you have any doubts and are confident in what you're saying, I can demonstrate the process, test it, and report back with the results. Claiming to have the sole solution for something is not fair, so if you're interested, let me know. I'll show you how it works and put the debate to rest."

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems like the sentence you provided contains informal language and some grammatical errors. Here's a paraphrased version that maintains the meaning while improving the structure and formality:

"I find the app/site 'ig' to be very reliable. I've used bots for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, 'ig,' and other platforms without encountering any issues. Perhaps you haven't explored all possibilities, and the patch you used worked for you. It's beneficial for you in that situation, but personally, I don't use patches or similar solutions. With the extensive use of such tools on numerous websites, I assure you they remain undetectable.

If you have any doubts and are confident in what you're saying, I can demonstrate the process, test it, and report back with the results. Claiming to have the sole solution for something is not fair, so if you're interested, let me know. I'll show you how it works and put the debate to rest."
Instagram operates on an action-oriented approach, so attempting to set up a store similar to https://nordstrom.com using automation or creating a Tinder account without immediately facing a shadowban could be quite challenging. Your confidence in your abilities and the way you communicate already reveals your level of experience, and I have no reason to question it or ask for further proof.

Top Bottom