Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO P&S Whats the easiest way possible to create wep app?

HotSport

Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in creating a web app, specifically a Software as a Service (SaaS), akin to a CRM system with features like client management and information storage.

I prefer data encryption, responsive design for optimal viewing on various devices, and support for multiple accounts and signups.

Although I do not consider myself an advanced programmer, I have some experience in classic ASP, HTML, and Xcode. Given my background, what would be the most straightforward and uncomplicated approach to develop this? Additionally, I need to consider hosting options. Would Ruby on Rails be a viable choice?

Thanks.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
I'd suggest sticking with what you're already familiar with—.NET and Blazor are likely not too far off from what you need.

Your requirements seem straightforward. Why are you considering building a CRM from scratch?

Readdi

Reaction score
I recommend continuing with what you're already comfortable with—.NET and Blazor should be a close fit for your needs.

Your requirements appear simple. What’s motivating you to develop a CRM from the ground up?

Wilru

Reaction score

HotSport

Reaction score
Awesome, much appreciated!

Dingessi

Reaction score
There are numerous tools available that don't require coding. However, I recommend trying Bubble to quickly create a minimum viable product (MVP).

Stringer

Reaction score
Would Ruby on Rails be a viable choice?

Rails is a solid choice, especially if you're already familiar with Ruby and have experience working with MVC frameworks. However, it might be more efficient to focus on what you're comfortable with. Since you mentioned ASP, if you're proficient in C#, sticking with ASP makes sense. While it may not offer the same 'all-in-one' features as Rails, picking up a new language could slow you down.

what would be the most straightforward and uncomplicated approach to develop this?

A basic website built on a standard MVC architecture with a database and user interfaces would be the most straightforward approach.

HotSport

Reaction score
Fantastic, I really appreciate it, everyone!

Canyonsu

Reaction score
There are numerous tools available that don't require coding. However, I recommend trying Bubble to quickly create a minimum viable product (MVP).

You won’t be able to establish a legitimate digital business, especially a SaaS, using no-code tools alone. You should either learn to code or bring someone on board who has that expertise.

SellFunky

Reaction score
As mentioned earlier, explore no-code options to test your limits, such as Bubble and Retool...

Dingessi

Reaction score
You won’t be able to establish a legitimate digital business, especially a SaaS, using no-code tools alone. You should either learn to code or bring someone on board who has that expertise.

I concur. However, I mentioned that for MVP development, no-code tools are sufficient to avoid spending months starting from scratch. Utilize no-code solutions to validate your market; it’s the simplest and quickest approach, just as you desire.

HotSport

Reaction score
Would it be overly simplistic to just use PHP files and MySQL?

Top Bottom