Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

What would cost if I wanted to build similar website like Fiverr?

PanetCute

Reaction score
What is the approximate cost of developing a large freelance marketplace similar to Fiverr, considering both the creation and promotion aspects? Can the website be hosted on WordPress or does it require traditional custom coding?

Additionally, what are the important factors to consider or be cautious about during the development process?

Thank you.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Running a "large" site like Fiverr incurs costs in the millions, but replicating a similar frontend and backend could set you back in the five-figure range. It's not just about the theme; it's the clientele, users, and brand they've built over the years.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
promotion

I believe this is the most challenging part. If you want to promote it like Fiverr, you'll need a significant budget—at least $20,000 to $30,000 for a quality creation.

PanetCute

Reaction score
Running a "large" site like Fiverr incurs costs in the millions, but replicating a similar frontend and backend could set you back in the five-figure range. It's not just about the theme; it's the clientele, users, and brand they've built over the years.

Absolutely, I understand. It took Fiverr a long time to build up, and I know it has to start somewhere.

Coanetq

Reaction score
For hosting and design, you can start with a budget of $1,000 to $1,500. Custom design may require more, depending on your specific needs. Marketing costs can vary greatly based on your budget.

I developed a marketplace similar to Fiverr for a client a few years ago. We purchased a script from a developer and handled the hosting. The site is still up and running.

The key challenge is attracting buyers; sellers are generally easier to find. If I remember correctly, our client has over 2,000 users on their site.

This information is meant to help—please don’t request the client’s URL.

Bracell

Reaction score
You can find a functioning marketplace script on sites like CodeCanyon for as low as $50. However, to gain traction, you’ll likely need to invest tens of thousands in marketing. In today’s market, your best strategy might be to focus on a very specific niche within freelancing and cover that niche comprehensively. A broad freelancing marketplace is challenging to establish without a substantial investment.

Top Bottom