Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What should I do with my pinterest account 100k?

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I currently have a Pinterest account that boasts an impressive following of over 90,000 people and receives more than 5 million views each month. Despite these impressive statistics, I am unable to generate any income or direct traffic to my website through this account. If you were in my shoes, how would you approach this situation? It is important to note that my Pinterest account focuses on pets.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explore various opportunities such as selling the account, promoting advertisements, marketing products, engaging in email campaigns, and offering ClickBank products for sale. Additionally, you can gather inspiration from the activities of other people and businesses on platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and more.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I currently have a Pinterest account that boasts an impressive following of over 90,000 people and receives more than 5 million views each month. Despite these impressive statistics, I am unable to generate any income or direct traffic to my website through this account. If you were in my shoes, how would you approach this situation? It is important to note that my Pinterest account focuses on pets.

I would remove it, just like I remove any completely useless content.

Bergires

Reaction score
Begin by sharing valuable image content, then transition into promoting pet products.

Shadesside

Reaction score

Amazon pet products have a high conversion rate, making them lucrative to sell.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Engage in online sales by reaching out to e-commerce platforms and promote your product. Create attractive brochures that incorporate advertisements to generate revenue.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What specific actions are you taking to actively promote your website on this page? Are you regularly making three posts per day across ten different categories or following a consistent strategy?

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I must admit I was extremely surprised when I read your post. It's astonishing that you have such a large following of over 90,000 people on Pinterest, yet you're not earning any money from it.

Despite Pinterest reducing the free traffic to your website, there's still a significant amount of traffic coming in.

I've noticed that you haven't connected your website or blog to your Pinterest account. May I ask why?

The pet care niche is a promising one. You have the opportunity to create a website and share affiliate pet care products or even use Adsense to monetize it. What's holding you back?

I strongly advise against giving up on your account, deleting it, or selling it. It's a valuable asset that you have. Take advantage of it and make the most out of it. Wishing you all the best!

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My recommendation is that you consider selling the account in order to generate some income.

Execusp

Reaction score
Do you employ any tool to upload those videos, or did you manually upload them?

ClownFly

Reaction score
Hello, I run a veterinary blog and I already have pre-made blog pins. I think I would be a suitable collaborator for your page. I'll also send you a private message.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Generate a post within the Joint Venture category of the forum to seek potential collaborators for the purpose of generating revenue.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have numerous accounts and I am unsure about how to manage them all.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Begin gathering email addresses for a daily newsletter centered around pets, incorporating occasional affiliate offers related to pets.

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

It would be quite simple to make a profit by selling the account.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be quite simple to make a profit by selling the account.
I have numerous accounts like these, and I wonder who would require them?

Top Bottom