Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What proxy do you use for twitter managment?

Idoligna

Reaction score
Hi,

I have already purchased 25 Twitter accounts that are ready to be used.

I plan to use an anti-detect browser like Incognito or Multi-login, and I will assign one proxy per profile I create.

My question is, what type of proxies would be most suitable for managing Twitter accounts? I intend to engage in regular activities such as retweeting, liking posts, and navigating between my accounts.

Should I opt for 4G Proxies, Residential Static Proxies, DataCenter proxies, or something else for this purpose?

Baneadl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Based on what I know, the majority of residential proxies go through rotation.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Based on what I know, the majority of residential proxies go through rotation.
Thank you for your response. However, in my situation, I only plan on using 3-5 accounts per profile in a regular manner. I believe using residential static proxies might be suitable for me, right? It seems that 4G proxies with rotation are more suited for spamming or scraping activities, am I correct? By the way, I've come across your previous posts on this topic, and they have been very helpful to me. Thank you for that!

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I oversee my accounts using Private IP Proxy, specifically Datacenter IP. Each account is assigned one proxy. Over the past two and a half years, I have encountered no problems. On average, I perform 30 to 45 actions per day for each account.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I oversee my accounts using Private IP Proxy, specifically Datacenter IP. Each account is assigned one proxy. Over the past two and a half years, I have encountered no problems. On average, I perform 30 to 45 actions per day for each account.
I find it intriguing that you mentioned Datacenter Proxy, as I have generally come across negative recommendations regarding its use for handling Social Media accounts. I appreciate your assistance.

(If you don't mind me asking, how many accounts are you responsible for managing?)

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find it intriguing that you mentioned Datacenter Proxy, as I have generally come across negative recommendations regarding its use for handling Social Media accounts. I appreciate your assistance.

(If you don't mind me asking, how many accounts are you responsible for managing?)
I agree that Datacenter proxies are not as reliable or secure as 4G or residential proxies, but they still serve their purpose for me personally. I handle a total of 12 accounts.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree that Datacenter proxies are not as reliable or secure as 4G or residential proxies, but they still serve their purpose for me personally. I handle a total of 12 accounts.
I understand your point. Alright, thank you, buddy. I believe I'm going to give Datacenter, 4G, and Residential options a shot to determine which one is the most suitable.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, 4G proxies are present, and they often require phone verification, among other factors.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, 4G proxies are present, and they often require phone verification, among other factors.
Sure, thank you for the information. I plan to begin experimenting with proxies today, specifically opting to begin with a 4G proxy for initial testing purposes.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter is most effectively used with 4G proxies.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter is most effectively used with 4G proxies.
Sure, I understand. Additionally, do you happen to have any suggestions or insights regarding Discord?

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure, I understand. Additionally, do you happen to have any suggestions or insights regarding Discord?
Which 4G service are you currently using?

Top Bottom