Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin What measures can I take to prevent LinkedIn from blocking my accounts?

Birdstoc

Reaction score
In light of the effectiveness of SEO tactics on LinkedIn, I established a few accounts and successfully indexed articles by incorporating backlinks. However, within the first week, the initial account was banned (requiring ID submission, etc.), followed by subsequent bans on other accounts.

To prevent LinkedIn from banning new accounts, I need concrete solutions. I want to emphasize that I haven't engaged in spamming or contacting other members; my sole activity on LinkedIn has been posting articles in the Pulse section.

I seek actionable advice and am open to paying for solutions that enable me to generate and post from multiple LinkedIn accounts. Please refrain from ChatGPT responses as they haven't been helpful to me.

Bracell

Reaction score
You can't get around that with new accounts. You'll have to use older ones—ones that are at least 3 months old.

Airship

Reaction score
I have a question about blocking a number on a LinkedIn account. Is it a serious matter? Hopefully, someone can provide some insight.

LinTaru

Reaction score
You have to prepare the accounts for 1-3 months before you start posting. Otherwise, they'll just keep banning your accounts.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
Perhaps someone could explain the warm-up process to avoid being prompted for identity verification. I'm willing to wait several months or even half a year before I start posting.

I'll acquire a spare phone and set up a new SIM card, and use only that device.

Could someone share some gradual warm-up steps that won't trigger the verification process? They don't need to be quick; the goal is to establish a profile for the long term.

Fishar

Reaction score
I suggest gradually interacting with your account and being mindful of your IP address. LinkedIn considers IP address behavior important in determining whether you might be spamming or not.

Screevava

Reaction score
Who has experienced mass restrictions on LinkedIn accounts in recent weeks or months? It's becoming a real pain.

Landia

Reaction score
After 25 or 30 days, it's important to warm up your accounts before posting. Otherwise, your accounts may continue to be banned.

Top Bottom