Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

LB What is your preferred type of purchased backlinks? PBNs, Guest Posts, Niche Edits, or None?

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

My preference is purchasing niche edits and PBN links. I have experimented with guest posts from both mmo and external sources, but I found that they didn't get the desired results. As for blackhat link building techniques such as Spam Web 2.0 links, I am not familiar with them.

While PBNs can be risky, they have proven to be effective, and I use them on my websites. I am aware that Google's policies prohibit any form of link building from webmasters, but it is still a common practice.

What types of backlinks do you prefer?

Nexxedara

Reaction score
In the present day, spammy web2.0 sites are generally ineffective in terms of achieving desired results.

Mylingna

Reaction score
I have always had a fondness for manually creating web 2.0 backlinks. It's not necessarily about the immediate "juice" they provide, but I find it enjoyable to create those small profiles on platforms like Tumblr, WordPress.com, and others.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the present day, spammy web2.0 sites are generally ineffective in terms of achieving desired results.
What worked for you sir? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Catec

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of niche edits; I generally avoid PBNs, but if they're premium, it's tough to resist. The rest is mainly about diversification and managing anchor text.

Missink

Reaction score
First niche edits, then guest posts.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To buy them, especially if they’re premium quality, which is rare unless you own them.

Yeah, that's true. If you take the time to search for PBN links that actually deliver results, the extra effort can be worth it.

Upilword

Reaction score
Consider niche edits and HARO outreach for more substantial efforts. For tighter budgets, forum links can be a cost-effective option.

Owercull

Reaction score
Niche edits, guest posts, and HARO—when combined with effective anchor text distribution—can work wonders for your rankings.

Paychal

Reaction score
Niche edits and guest posts

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
For my e-commerce business, I collaborate with blog owners by offering free products in exchange for featuring my store on their platforms.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Hello,

My preference is purchasing niche edits and PBN links. I have experimented with guest posts from both mmo and external sources, but I found that they didn't get the desired results. As for blackhat link building techniques such as Spam Web 2.0 links, I am not familiar with them.

While PBNs can be risky, they have proven to be effective, and I use them on my websites. I am aware that Google's policies prohibit any form of link building from webmasters, but it is still a common practice.

What types of backlinks do you prefer?

I rely exclusively on niche edits, PBNs, and guest posts for link-building, as I have no confidence in other types of links.

Stringer

Reaction score
I'm integrating various strategies to create a more diverse backlink profile.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm integrating various strategies to create a more diverse backlink profile.

Do you invest in different types of backlinks? What's the reason behind prioritizing diversification?

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
I rely on my personal PBN network because they consistently deliver the best results.

Top Bottom