Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

What is the most you lost in crypto?

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm curious to know about your most significant cryptocurrency loss to date and how much it amounted to. It can be disheartening to experience such losses. Personally, I can relate, as I lost $12,000 when I shorted Bitcoin during the market's lowest point in 2019. Let's share our experiences and support each other through these challenging times. :(

KingDoom

Reaction score
I've taken a hit of about $4k from shorting, but I'm still in the game. My focus now is on building up my portfolio during this bear market, and I'm steering clear of futures for the time being.

My portfolio is down significantly, but the plan is to hold steady and keep buying.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
I misplaced 20 TRX in my wallet. Here’s the key:

donor cliff talk eight stone behave sign valid empower olive wisdom lift

There’s only $700 USDT left in it—my entire savings.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've taken a hit of about $4k from shorting, but I'm still in the game. My focus now is on building up my portfolio during this bear market, and I'm steering clear of futures for the time being.

My portfolio is down significantly, but the plan is to hold steady and keep buying.

I've heard that steadily averaging in during down markets tends to be an effective approach.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I misplaced 20 TRX in my wallet. Here’s the key:

donor cliff talk eight stone behave sign valid empower olive wisdom lift

There’s only $700 USDT left in it—my entire savings.

Haha, is this one of those setups where you send some gas and it immediately gets moved to a different wallet?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, losing 16 BTC to HashOcean was rough. That really stung.

MrZeether

Reaction score
A few thousand here and there, but I don’t really see it as a loss if I can recover it in the long run.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Lost 5k on a PulseDAO scam.

Chonessah

Reaction score
The whole LUNA situation...

Heracyte

Reaction score
$14M in 2018.

I was too late to sell.

I excel at knowing what and when to invest, but my weakness is figuring out the right time to exit.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
I’ve got a few grand with Doge and Shib. Overall, crypto has been profitable for me since I was mining before the pandemic and sold my rigs earlier this year, just before GPU prices dropped.

Potential: It could have been billions. I learned about Bitcoin before the famous pizza purchase but dismissed it, thinking, “Why would I want a bunch of digital tokens?” I could have mined it on my laptop in just a few days, but I didn’t see the point. If I had mined and held, I’d be a billionaire now.

I take some comfort in knowing I probably wouldn’t have held onto it. I would have cashed out when I had enough to buy a home. Sometimes it’s better to have never had it than to have it and lose it. Plus, there’s a good chance I wouldn’t have even backed up the wallet.

Coanetq

Reaction score
I've been involved with IM and Bitcoin since their early days, but I never took it too seriously and didn't expect prices to rise this high. Back then, I would accept Bitcoin payments from clients but never intended to hold onto them. Looking back, I’d probably have done the same thing.

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
I’d rather not discuss it. It’s still painful to think about.

Top Bottom