Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube What is the fastest way to produce mass youtube videos

Birdstoc

Reaction score
Is there a more convenient method to produce videos for the purpose of making money? I'm currently doing voiceovers, with each video averaging around 10 minutes, but I find myself getting exhausted rapidly. I'm curious if there's a more straightforward solution that others have discovered. Thank you.

Upilword

Reaction score
Most likely not. If you are using the same arrangement and positioning of text in all your videos, it is advisable to use a standard template, make necessary modifications, and save each one as a distinct file. This approach is what I employed when I needed to add watermarks to multiple videos simultaneously.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are certain guys who do cashcow who use their exclusive software and a robot voice-over system that handles all tasks on their behalf, resulting in significant financial gains. The robot's voice closely resembles that of a human, contributing to their successful monetization strategy.

Furthermore, the robot autonomously retrieves articles, rephrases content, generates original sentences, performs automatic editing, and even publishes videos. This highly advanced system is used by influential people. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of how they obtained such advanced technology. I am also in pursuit of a similar solution.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Vidnami could be the most beneficial tool to enhance your work and make significant progress.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you engage in mass production of YouTube videos, it is inevitable that the prominent search engine giant will eventually discover it.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
There are certain guys who do cashcow who use their exclusive software and a robot voice-over system that handles all tasks on their behalf, resulting in significant financial gains. The robot's voice closely resembles that of a human, contributing to their successful monetization strategy.

Furthermore, the robot autonomously retrieves articles, rephrases content, generates original sentences, performs automatic editing, and even publishes videos. This highly advanced system is used by influential people. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of how they obtained such advanced technology. I am also in pursuit of a similar solution.
A significant portion of the automation process involves coding in Python and using libraries like Selenium, along with paid APIs for text-to-speech conversion (such as Overdub). It is relatively easy to automate compilation and Reddit channels on YouTube, resulting in substantial financial gains.

Personally, I have earned over $7000 in the past two months from channels that I have automated through my own coding efforts, and I am aware of others who are making even more money.

Another approach is to automate YouTube uploads using tools such as YouTube-dl, moviepy, and other Python packages.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A significant portion of the automation process involves coding in Python and using libraries like Selenium, along with paid APIs for text-to-speech conversion (such as Overdub). It is relatively easy to automate compilation and Reddit channels on YouTube, resulting in substantial financial gains.

Personally, I have earned over $7000 in the past two months from channels that I have automated through my own coding efforts, and I am aware of others who are making even more money.

Another approach is to automate YouTube uploads using tools such as YouTube-dl, moviepy, and other Python packages.

How do they handle the visual aspect of the videos? Is it done through manual editing?

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Apologies for going off-topic, but if I understand correctly, in order to earn money from YouTube, you need a "partner" account with thousands of hours of views. Is it possible to use automation to create new YouTube accounts, help them meet the partner requirements, and then sell those accounts to people who want to bypass the initial period? It seems like this could be a valuable venture. Does such a practice already exist?

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Apologies for going off-topic, but if I understand correctly, in order to earn money from YouTube, you need a "partner" account with thousands of hours of views. Is it possible to use automation to create new YouTube accounts, help them meet the partner requirements, and then sell those accounts to people who want to bypass the initial period? It seems like this could be a valuable venture. Does such a practice already exist?
Indeed, some people engage in that practice. While it typically takes me around one to two months to accumulate sufficient watch hours and subscribers for monetization, there are certainly people who can achieve it more quickly. Personally, I have successfully created and monetized four channels thus far.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Moviepy/ffmpeg
Yes, but I'm referring to modifying Python libraries. What I'm asking is what software or tools do they use to edit the actual video footage?

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, but I'm referring to modifying Python libraries. What I'm asking is what software or tools do they use to edit the actual video footage?
Social media bro

Various forms of media, such as Reddit threads, TikToks, Twitch highlights, news articles, stock footage, and sports highlights, can be used. By haveing knowledge about Python packages and APIs, it becomes possible to automate tasks related to any of these media sources.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Social media bro

Various forms of media, such as Reddit threads, TikToks, Twitch highlights, news articles, stock footage, and sports highlights, can be used. By haveing knowledge about Python packages and APIs, it becomes possible to automate tasks related to any of these media sources.
Indeed, in order to create a coherent visual presentation, the script should align with the corresponding visual elements. For instance, if the topic of discussion is hospital beds, it would be ideal to display relevant video footage related to that subject, eliminating the need for manual search and selection.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
here are Python packages available that can be used to extract keywords from text. By using these packages, you can write code to retrieve keywords from an article or a Reddit thread. Once you have the keywords, you can search for related content on YouTube using the YouTube-dl API. To enhance the resulting video, stock footage can be appended to the end.

Here's the proposed workflow:

1. Obtain an article or Reddit thread (e.g., "How bad are hospital beds?").
  2. Use a Python package to identify key phrases (e.g., "hospital beds") within the text.
  3. Search for content on YouTube related to the identified keywords (e.g., "hospital beds stock footage") using the YouTube-dl API and download the videos.
  4. Convert the text within the article to speech using a text-to-speech engine and generate an .MP3 file.
  5. Combine the downloaded stock footage and the generated .MP3 file using either moviepy or ffmpeg libraries.
  6. Finally, upload the resulting video to the desired platform.
Alternatively, if you're working with an article, you can scrape the images within the article itself and use them as a slideshow or thumbnail instead of relying on stock footage.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
here are Python packages available that can be used to extract keywords from text. By using these packages, you can write code to retrieve keywords from an article or a Reddit thread. Once you have the keywords, you can search for related content on YouTube using the YouTube-dl API. To enhance the resulting video, stock footage can be appended to the end.

Here's the proposed workflow:

1. Obtain an article or Reddit thread (e.g., "How bad are hospital beds?").
  2. Use a Python package to identify key phrases (e.g., "hospital beds") within the text.
  3. Search for content on YouTube related to the identified keywords (e.g., "hospital beds stock footage") using the YouTube-dl API and download the videos.
  4. Convert the text within the article to speech using a text-to-speech engine and generate an .MP3 file.
  5. Combine the downloaded stock footage and the generated .MP3 file using either moviepy or ffmpeg libraries.
  6. Finally, upload the resulting video to the desired platform.
Alternatively, if you're working with an article, you can scrape the images within the article itself and use them as a slideshow or thumbnail instead of relying on stock footage.
What is the timeframe for getting demonetized when using this approach involving text-to-speech and repetitive content?

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the timeframe for getting demonetized when using this approach involving text-to-speech and repetitive content?
The outcome relies on the nature of your content and the extent of your spamming. I experimented with creating 12 videos per day (haha) and experienced demonetization within just three days. However, when I adjusted my approach to producing only two videos per day, I have successfully maintained monetization for the past two months. Engaging in a process of trial and error has proven crucial in this endeavor.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome relies on the nature of your content and the extent of your spamming. I experimented with creating 12 videos per day (haha) and experienced demonetization within just three days. However, when I adjusted my approach to producing only two videos per day, I have successfully maintained monetization for the past two months. Engaging in a process of trial and error has proven crucial in this endeavor.
Are you use automated methods for generating thumbnails as well?

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

It's a pretty straightforward process. I use the Google Cloud Text to Speech API for natural-sounding voiceovers, which is quite cost-effective. Creating article scrapers is a breeze in terms of coding, and auto-editing is straightforward with ffmpeg. Posting videos automatically is as simple as making an API call to YouTube. The trickiest and priciest aspect is the AI that rephrases the article, but there are several services offering APIs for that.
All in all, I estimate the entire setup to cost around $200 to code, plus a variable cost depending on the AI service for article processing. In my opinion, it's not a top-tier system. The real challenge in this business model lies in finding a solid template for your videos.

Top Bottom