Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube What is the best place to get solid watch hours for YT channel?

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking for a reliable way to increase watch hours on my YouTube channel.

It should be affordable and the watch hours should stay without dropping. I've tried some services, but they haven't been very stable.

Do you know a good place to get watch hours that won't drop, at least until I get approved?

Appreciate your help. Thanks!

SleekVulture

Reaction score
The service I purchased ensures real people watch it through an application, which I believe provides higher quality than any other services.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
Message me if you're interested in the mobile view method, mate. You can get 9 hours for every 1 hour you watch and accumulate as much watch time as you need.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
The service I purchased ensures real people watch it through an application, which I believe provides higher quality than any other services.
The only way to get high-quality views is by using a lot of mobile devices.

Covektab

Reaction score
Hey,

It should be affordable and the watch hours should stay without dropping. I've tried some services, but they haven't been very stable.

Do you know a good place to get watch hours that won't drop, at least until I get approved?

Check out the social media sales section on this forum

Vegantech

Reaction score
Message me if you're interested in the mobile view method, mate. You can get 9 hours for every 1 hour you watch and accumulate as much watch time as you need.

I'm interested in this method!

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Recent changes on YouTube have made view-boosting services challenging to use, leading to a rapid decline. The best approach is to wait for a solution. Once the service is back, prices are likely to be lower.

Fateer

Reaction score
Hey,

Which panels have you tried so far on MMO? Did you discuss the issue with the seller after the service was delivered?

Dataville

Reaction score

Hi, could you provide more details? I'm interested in making a purchase.

Fishapis

Reaction score
Hey,

The only effective way is to use real viewer watch times. If you buy watch hours, they often come from the same servers, which can lead to YouTube not approving your monetization request.

LuvChamp

Reaction score
Check the marketplace for those services.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
The only effective way is to use real viewer watch times. If you buy watch hours, they often come from the same servers, which can lead to YouTube not approving your monetization request.

Stop spreading misinformation. YouTube doesn’t care about the source of your watch time. If you can apply for monetization, just wait for approval as long as your videos are original.

Check the marketplace for those services.

There aren’t any good YouTube watch time services available there.

Check out the social media sales section on this forum: MMO Social Media.

There aren’t any good YouTube watch time services available there, bro.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
I usually buy social media services through Just Another Panel. I'm not sure if it's also effective for YouTube watch hours, but you could check it out and test it.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
Microworkers provides quality results, though it can be a bit pricey.

Screevava

Reaction score
Why not try a platform like Microworkers or Picowork?

Fishapis

Reaction score
Stop spreading misinformation. YouTube doesn’t care about the source of your watch time. If you can apply for monetization, just wait for approval as long as your videos are original.

There aren’t any good YouTube watch time services available there.

There aren’t any good YouTube watch time services available there, bro.

First of all, I'm not spreading false information. I've tried this myself, and you can too by purchasing watch hours like followers—you'll see it’s a waste of time. YouTube does care about it. :)

Top Bottom