Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What is the best approach to acquiring programming skills?

Fishar

Reaction score
Although programming appears to be challenging, it has tremendous potential. Where should I begin to learn programming?

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although programming appears to be challenging, it has tremendous potential. Where should I begin to learn programming?
If you lack any prior experience, using resources like Codeacademy can prove highly beneficial. This platform is entirely free and serves as an excellent starting point for people who are completely new to programming.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Occasionally, Udemy provides courses at the price range of $5-7. Consider enrolling in a well-liked comprehensive bootcamp course. If you have an interest in WordPress and freelancing, focus on learning PHP. Otherwise, opt for JavaScript or other intriguing options.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Begin by determining the type of programming you wish to pursue. Identify your specific programming goals and aspirations. For instance, if you aim to become a web programmer, you must familiarize yourself with essential languages such as HTML-5, CSS, Javascript, and PHP. On the other hand, if your interest lies in developing swift and efficient apps for Mac or iOS, then mastering Swift and Objective C is essential. However, if you prioritize cross-platform compatibility, ease of learning, web deployment, and seamless integration with databases, exploring a scripting language like LiveCode might be the ideal choice.
I must clarify that I am not associated with LiveCode, but I have personally employed it to create cross-platform applications functioning on macOS, Windows, and Linux computers. Furthermore, I have used it for web development as well. To expand your understanding of various programming languages and their applications, consider referring to informative Wikipedia articles.
If your ultimate objective is to secure a job as a programmer, it's crucial to be mindful of the languages that are currently in high demand among potential employers. Aim to align yourself with mainstream languages to enhance your employability. Best of luck in your endeavors!

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explore the desired activity by searching for "python tutorial" on YouTube. To begin, I acquired knowledge through the free version of Codecademy's Python course, and then I practiced by following along with instructional videos on YouTube. I would have the video open in one window and the code in another, making it a helpful and cost-effective way to access all the necessary knowledge freely available online.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explore the path of your curiosity. What is fueling your interest in Programming? Embrace it wholeheartedly because it's the key to persisting. Believe me, the journey may be challenging and solitary, unless you opt for boot camps that provide mentors specializing in your chosen field.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Take advantage of Udemy's programming courses, where you can acquire programming skills gradually through their step-by-step approach. Discover top-rated courses to enhance your learning experience.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Many thanks to everyone for their assistance! Wishing you a fantastic week ahead :)

Top Bottom