Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What I should do with my 35k followers account?

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I ended my collaboration with that person a while ago. Now, I'm seeking suggestions on what would be the best course of action for my Pinterest account, which has experienced entirely organic growth. What do you think would be the most effective approach moving forward owning 35k followers account?

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Or you can try to sell it, someone sure would be interested in 30+k acc.

Paychal

Reaction score
Or you can try to sell it, someone sure would be interested in 30+k acc.
Certainly, I'm considering that option. I'm currently researching platforms where I can find potential buyers for Pinterest accounts.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does it belong to you?

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, it's truly impressive that you have reached a staggering 35,000 followers without following a single person. It's like a magical feat! May I ask how long this account has been active?

Verigent

Reaction score
Great job, my friend! Keep up the excellent work and, if you can, consider endorsing a product related to your field.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, it's truly impressive that you have reached a staggering 35,000 followers without following a single person. It's like a magical feat! May I ask how long this account has been active?
I accessed it during the month of April in the previous year.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I accessed it during the month of April in the previous year.
Why not develop the website linked to your account and generate income by leveraging a platform such as Ezoic?

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems like you initiated that project, acquired the website, and then abandoned it. Perhaps you should consider restarting it. Additionally, I'm curious to know how much traffic the website received from Pinterest when it was at its peak, or did you never attempt to drive traffic from that platform?

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Why not develop the website linked to your account and generate income by leveraging a platform such as Ezoic?
In reality, my original intention was to undertake this task. However, my attention was captured by a different venture, and I found myself engrossed in it. As a result, the alternative project consumed both my time and financial resources.

LinTaru

Reaction score
It seems like you initiated that project, acquired the website, and then abandoned it. Perhaps you should consider restarting it. Additionally, I'm curious to know how much traffic the website received from Pinterest when it was at its peak, or did you never attempt to drive traffic from that platform?
I've never been one to trail along. Instead, I made all the necessary preparations and went straight to the other project.

Top Bottom