Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

LB What backlinking strategies are currently effective in today's digital landscape?

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you advise me on effective backlink strategies in the current digital landscape? I have read on various forums that RankerX, Scrapebox, and GSA SER are no longer effective, and I'm curious to know what methods are now being employed to boost website rankings on Google. It seems strange that there's nothing one can do to rank a page. Are high DA PA comment links still valuable? Can you offer any suggestions on the best course of action? Thank you in advance!

LuvChamp

Reaction score
Backlinks are highly beneficial for websites.

Inferner

Reaction score
In order for backlinks to be impactful, they must have high quality and relevance. It is crucial that they originate from authoritative websites and are closely aligned with the content of your own website. Effective strategies for building such backlinks include guest blogging, niche edits, using Private Blog Networks (PBNs), and incorporating press releases.

Fateer

Reaction score
If you are unable to allocate a budget for niche edits and guest posts, your most viable option would be to consider using PBNs. However, it is important to note that quality PBNs come at a cost. PBNs priced at $1-5 per link are unlikely to get desirable results, emphasizing the need for financial resources to carry out effective SEO practices.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Automated tools are ineffective for generating backlinks; instead, manual creation from reliable sources is highly valuable. Guest posts and niche edits are examples of worthwhile backlink building techniques. Tier 2 backlinks, such as blog commenting and profile creation, can also be somewhat effective, although their impact is limited. Therefore, it is crucial to allocate a sufficient budget for purchasing or building high-quality backlinks.

Dataville

Reaction score
Can you advise me on effective backlink strategies in the current digital landscape? I have read on various forums that RankerX, Scrapebox, and GSA SER are no longer effective, and I'm curious to know what methods are now being employed to boost website rankings on Google. It seems strange that there's nothing one can do to rank a page. Are high DA PA comment links still valuable? Can you offer any suggestions on the best course of action? Thank you in advance!
I have a question related to this topic as well. Regarding the backlinks available for purchase in the marketplace, are they truly beneficial for my website? While I understand the need to conduct thorough research before making a purchase, is it advisable to add thousands of high-quality backlinks to my site within a short period of time, such as days or weeks?

Top Bottom