Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are tiktok limits?

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm returning after a few years, during which I had great success with Instagram and earned significant profits. Remember the days when we could perform 5,000 actions per hour? Time sure flies.

Now, I'm interested in exploring TikTok, considering its immense popularity. However, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Could you please inform me about the current limits for actions like following?

Additionally, I'm curious about TikTok's algorithm. Is it relatively simple to go viral and build a small fanbase on the platform?

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope everything goes well for you!

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Going viral is an astonishingly simple task, but based on my personal experience, engaging in botting or spamming is quite challenging.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Going viral is an astonishingly simple task, but based on my personal experience, engaging in botting or spamming is quite challenging.
I recall that it used to be simple on Instagram too. You could get 800 likes in just 25 minutes and end up on the "Popular Page." However, they have now removed that feature completely. Nevertheless, I'm still interested in giving it a try and learning through hands-on experience. I should probably educate myself more on the limitations involved. Maybe I'll consider using some social media marketing panels to have a good starting point.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently, I achieved 519,000 views on a video through TikTok and 23,000 views on an Instagram video. Both platforms demand perseverance and you may encounter various challenges like shadowbans. I extend my best wishes to you and hope you succeed with great speed.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm actually engaged in a comparable activity, my friend. However, I'm encountering a specific challenge with the TikTok algorithm. It seems that after uploading around five or six videos, my content stops being displayed to viewers. Although I'm sharing edited versions of existing content, it appears that others are experiencing this problem as well. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck, and please update me on your progress.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I had a collection of videos featuring dogs, and to my delight, they garnered a significant number of views, reaching a total of 20,000. It was a delightful experience!

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I had a collection of videos featuring dogs, and to my delight, they garnered a significant number of views, reaching a total of 20,000. It was a delightful experience!
Videos of this nature will perpetually be effective!

I'm actually engaged in a comparable activity, my friend. However, I'm encountering a specific challenge with the TikTok algorithm. It seems that after uploading around five or six videos, my content stops being displayed to viewers. Although I'm sharing edited versions of existing content, it appears that others are experiencing this problem as well. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck, and please update me on your progress.
I am striving to create videos that are distinct and do not have any watermarks. I am taking a gradual approach, aiming for 140 new followers each day and using social media marketing (SMM) panels to boost my views and likes, making them appear more authentic. I am interested to see how the follow-back ratio progresses, which is currently showing promising results.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The videos I created were edited using a similar style as other popular accounts. However, it's strange that only the initial ones caught the attention of the algorithm.

I observed that approximately 10% of the videos gained traction. It seems there might be potential in adopting a method where one video acts as the "mother" and others as "slaves." Instead of actively following other users, I tried to generate more followers by focusing on uploading engaging videos.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
We operate a small business on TikTok, using more than 30 iPhones and accounts. Our product promotional content has garnered an impressive 1.4 million views on a single video, and we have gained 20,000 followers who are interested in our products. Through our experience, we have discovered that the quality of proxies plays a crucial role (along with producing good content). We are eager to continue working on TikTok, so please inform us if there is anything we can assist you with.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
We operate a small business on TikTok, using more than 30 iPhones and accounts. Our product promotional content has garnered an impressive 1.4 million views on a single video, and we have gained 20,000 followers who are interested in our products. Through our experience, we have discovered that the quality of proxies plays a crucial role (along with producing good content). We are eager to continue working on TikTok, so please inform us if there is anything we can assist you with.
Do you share or upload existing content on TikTok?

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you share or upload existing content on TikTok?
We employed an editor and a cameraman to produce unique content, resulting in the creation of 20 TikTok videos on a daily basis.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there anyone using an effective TikTok automation tool to boost their likes, follows, and unfollows? Are the limits on TikTok still set at 200 follows and 500 likes per day, similar to Instagram?

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm returning after a few years, during which I had great success with Instagram and earned significant profits. Remember the days when we could perform 5,000 actions per hour? Time sure flies.

Now, I'm interested in exploring TikTok, considering its immense popularity. However, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Could you please inform me about the current limits for actions like following?

Additionally, I'm curious about TikTok's algorithm. Is it relatively simple to go viral and build a small fanbase on the platform?
There is no requirement to automate actions on TikTok. It is simpler to achieve widespread attention on TikTok when compared to Instagram.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There is no requirement to automate actions on TikTok. It is simpler to achieve widespread attention on TikTok when compared to Instagram.
Based on my personal observations, I don't find it to be consistently coherent. However, I acknowledge that you may have a different approach to the matter.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Based on my personal observations, I don't find it to be consistently coherent. However, I acknowledge that you may have a different approach to the matter.
What are you trying to say? The level of consistency would rely on the quality of your content and the specific field you're focusing on.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are you trying to say? The level of consistency would rely on the quality of your content and the specific field you're focusing on.
I have observed numerous people expressing their dissatisfaction with TikTok's decision to reduce the visibility of their content, even among their own followers, regardless of its quality. This includes my own experience as well. In the past, the algorithm would evaluate videos by showcasing them to a test sample of several hundred people and determine their popularity from there. However, it appears that TikTok is now prioritizing its paid promotion service, potentially indicating a shift in their strategy.

Top Bottom