Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are the first steps to begin?

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm an 18-year-old high school student entering my final year. Since it's summer break in my country and I have some free time, I decided to explore the world of making money online.

As I was browsing the forum, I set a few goals for myself: I would like to create a blog and monetize it in various ways to generate a sustainable income. I plan to use the resources available to me to learn more about blogging and other online money-making opportunities.

For now, with my limited knowledge, I decided to start by using a survey site or something similar. Although I know these sites may not be viable for long-term earnings, every little penny counts at this point.

Given my goals, I am wondering if there are any trustworthy survey sites that I could use to get started, particularly since I am from Argentina.

If not, are there other ways to begin my journey of making money online?

Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.

Editorksta

Reaction score
Participating in online surveys demands considerable time and patience. I attempted it once, but the compensation was meager. Perhaps you should consider starting with online micro jobs, as they are more dependable in my opinion.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Participating in online surveys demands considerable time and patience. I attempted it once, but the compensation was meager. Perhaps you should consider starting with online micro jobs, as they are more dependable in my opinion.
Appreciate your response! You're correct, I've observed that even after investing significant time in completing multiple surveys, there's no guarantee of adequate payment. The concept of online micro jobs is truly beneficial. However, at present, I lack the necessary skills, though I acknowledge it's more of an excuse. My initial thinking was to begin with something that demands less expertise, even if it's less dependable.

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The proper method involves conducting surveys, and with the earnings you acquire, you can invest in a blog. However, keep in mind that blogging requires a significant time commitment.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The proper method involves conducting surveys, and with the earnings you acquire, you can invest in a blog. However, keep in mind that blogging requires a significant time commitment.
Appreciate your response!

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Commence your endeavors gradually, taking each step at a time. Consider exploring opportunities like surveys or studies to earn initial funds, enabling you to pursue more ambitious ventures. Remember, patience and wise decision-making are crucial. Best of luck on your exciting journey ahead!

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Commence your endeavors gradually, taking each step at a time. Consider exploring opportunities like surveys or studies to earn initial funds, enabling you to pursue more ambitious ventures. Remember, patience and wise decision-making are crucial. Best of luck on your exciting journey ahead!
Thank you for the guidance; I'll give it my utmost effort.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider engaging in blogging, a pursuit that may demand time and effort, yet offers the potential for long-term earnings. Explore niches with limited competition but the ability to attract sufficient traffic. By opting for a low-competition niche, you increase your chances of achieving rapid success.

Top Bottom