Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are the best tools for mass instagram automation right now?

PanetCute

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask about the safest automation method for managing approximately 100 Instagram accounts. Here are two approaches I have considered:
  1. Developing a custom-built software that does not rely on the Instagram API. This software would simulate manual actions such as follows, likes, and direct messages. It would be operated from a PC. Additionally, using high-quality 4G proxies that use CGNAT (Carrier-Grade Network Address Translation) can make it more difficult for Instagram to detect and ban the associated IP addresses.
  2. Utilizing Android emulation software on my PC. I'm curious whether this emulation software can trick Instagram into perceiving the actions as originating from the native app, thereby reducing the likelihood of being blocked. To manage the emulators, I plan to use software on a server or PC. I have my own data center, so any limitations on RAM capacity would not be an issue. Similar to the previous approach, I intend to use high-quality 4G proxies with CGNAT.
I kindly request your prompt response and insights on these options. Thank you in advance.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Consider coding a completely automated bot using the mobile API, which could be a less troublesome alternative to the solution you mentioned earlier. This approach offers the advantage of easy scalability without consuming excessive resources. Moreover, since it uses the mobile API instead of the commonly used web API, it has the potential to get favorable results.

Discoverol

Reaction score
Consider coding a completely automated bot using the mobile API, which could be a less troublesome alternative to the solution you mentioned earlier. This approach offers the advantage of easy scalability without consuming excessive resources. Moreover, since it uses the mobile API instead of the commonly used web API, it has the potential to get favorable results.
Can you provide me with the documentation for the mobile API?

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believed it would be wise for you to avoid using APIs at the moment since Instagram is closely monitoring API usage.

Fartoolong

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Similar to this?

Facerens

Reaction score

Similar to this?
Instagram has the ability to recognize if you are using an emulator, and as a result, they may impose restrictions or even prohibit your accounts.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Instagram has the ability to recognize if you are using an emulator, and as a result, they may impose restrictions or even prohibit your accounts.
How about the concept of a portable agricultural operation?

ForumChell

Reaction score
No matter which method you choose, remember to be gentle with your actions and attempt to imitate human behavior.

Wannakers

Reaction score
How about the concept of a portable agricultural operation?

Indeed, that is an alternative suggestion. However, it is advisable not to use Android phones with root access or iPhones that have been jailbroken, as Instagram has the capability to identify such actions. In any case, I would recommend which involves using bots in conjunction with the unofficial Instagram API. This way, you can avoid the use of emulators (which can be detected) or rooted/jailbroken devices (which can also be detected).

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When using any automation tool or bot, it is important to ensure that it operates at a moderate pace and adheres to specified limits. Failing to do so may jeopardize the security of your account. Additionally, the tool should be equipped with features like feed scrolling, watching stories, viewing reels, exploring content, and similar actions.

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide me with the documentation for the mobile API?
I'm uncertain about the existence of any public mobile APIs. Currently, I'm using a private API for which I pay. Consequently, there are no publicly available documents. Essentially, I am deciphering the communication between the mobile app and the servers by exploiting the public API.

Snoopwoot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider giving Somiibo a try.

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Regardless of whether you employ a personal bot, approximately half of your accounts will likely face suspension or banning within a short span of one to two days. You have the option to create your own bot using the instagrapi Python library or alternatively, you can use InstAccountsManager, which is believed to be the most widely used Instagram bot in Russia and offers an English graphical user interface (GUI).

AnnaBoss

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rephrased: Bot tailored to specific needs + Proxies using 4G technology

CharsiMoney

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rephrased: Bot tailored to specific needs + Proxies using 4G technology
Can I use a computer-based bot over the internet instead of a mobile phone?

Intricul

Reaction score
Can I use a computer-based bot over the internet instead of a mobile phone?
Written above, it states that one should not use the phone.

"Avoid using Android devices that have been rooted or iPhones that have been jailbroken for that purpose, as Instagram has the capability to identify such modifications."

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Written above, it states that one should not use the phone.

"Avoid using Android devices that have been rooted or iPhones that have been jailbroken for that purpose, as Instagram has the capability to identify such modifications."
Is the PC bot the most optimal choice?

Top Bottom