Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

DN&P What are some ways to generate traffic to a domain without creating a website or using hosting services?

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
I have come across information that suggests certain people are able to drive substantial traffic to their domains, despite not having a website or hosting services. I am intrigued and wondering if someone could clarify how this is achievable. Specifically, I am curious about the methods employed by these people to drive thousands of clicks to their domains without a website or hosting.

XoInlove

Reaction score
If an person does not have hosting for their domain, it is probable that they have parked it with a company like sedo.com. By using the reputation and popularity of parking companies, these domains can attract thousands of visitors. Platforms like Sedo boast millions of members who frequently browse through the top parked domains within the platform. This exposure is the primary reason why these domains receive substantial visitor traffic in the thousands.

Discoverol

Reaction score
The domain owners may potentially engage in promotion tactics such as spamming social media and other platforms, using only the domain name and link forwarding. However, the specific techniques and strategies employed in their promotional efforts remain unreveald.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Can I achieve something similar? I'm interested in purchasing a domain and generating thousands of daily clicks without the need to create a website.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Can I achieve something similar? I'm interested in purchasing a domain and generating thousands of daily clicks without the need to create a website.
Certainly! It is indeed possible to accomplish that. You can focus on platforms such as Reddit, Facebook groups, Twitter, Pinterest, and similar channels to achieve your goal of generating thousands of clicks per day without building a website.

Top Bottom