Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P What are some of the top domain parking providers, other than GoDaddy?

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Aside from GoDaddy, can you recommend any other domain parking providers? Thank you.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While Namecheap is a reputable domain registrar, you express a preference for Chinese domain name registrars due to their fast domain name resolution.

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alibaba and namesilo

XoInlove

Reaction score
Does Namecheap not compensate you for domain parking? Is it solely for their benefit and not yours?

Gaucompa

Reaction score
In the past, I have used ParkingCrew for domain parking. However, regardless, I do not advise engaging in domain parking as it proves to be a futile utilization of time and energy. Instead, if you have a domain with substantial traffic, it would be more beneficial to redirect it to a niche-specific CPA offer.

SableSloth

Reaction score
In the past, I have used ParkingCrew for domain parking. However, regardless, I do not advise engaging in domain parking as it proves to be a futile utilization of time and energy. Instead, if you have a domain with substantial traffic, it would be more beneficial to redirect it to a niche-specific CPA offer.
Is it not a waste of time? From my perspective, it seems to have more logical reasoning. Users simply need to click on an advertisement without the requirement to make any actual purchases. This increases the likelihood of conversions and allows for traffic testing, doesn't it? Or am I mistaken in this regard?

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A few years back, I haveed over 100 domains. During that time, I experimented with domain parking through Sedo, but unfortunately, I didn't generate any significant earnings—almost zero, to be precise. It became evident that domain parking requires an exceptionally popular and highly sought-after domain in order to be successful.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you also recommend exploring CPA offers from ClickBank as an alternative?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you also recommend exploring CPA offers from ClickBank as an alternative?
...or perhaps consider using AdSense. I'm not entirely certain, but it could be a better option than domain parking, at the very least.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
...or perhaps consider using AdSense. I'm not entirely certain, but it could be a better option than domain parking, at the very least.
If you have a genuine interest in earning minimal amounts, I have no authority to discourage you. Best of luck, my friend.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
Sedo redirects your domains to questionable bookmakers, incorporates intrusive lockers (prompting users to install certain software), and essentially damages the value of the domains. Unless you solely aim to earn minimal amounts through domain parking, it is advisable to steer clear of Sedo.

Top Bottom