Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are best techniques to grow Facebook pages?

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm interested in creating a new Facebook page and would like to learn about the current strategies for growing Facebook pages. What are the most effective methods for increasing the reach and engagement of a Facebook page in today's landscape? Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The usual method involves sharing posts or pages with relevant groups, while the alternative approach involves using advertisements.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have captivating and distinctive content, it is recommended to employ advertisements. Alternatively, you can engage in the following steps: connect with related groups as a page and commence daily posting. Moreover, interact with popular pages having over 20 million followers (such as BBC, CNN, NBA, WWE, 9GAG, etc.) by liking their posts from your page feed and leaving amusing, informative, or intriguing comments. This strategy will attract a considerable number of people to your page.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While sharing your pages across groups is indeed beneficial, it can be a time-consuming process. However, there are tools like Jarvee that offer features specifically designed to streamline this task.

Ratnt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Expanding your Facebook Page becomes relatively effortless if you already have a substantial fan base. Nevertheless, when starting from scratch with a new business or venture, it can be challenging to grow your Facebook Page. Here are some suggestions to help you overcome this challenge:

1. Enhance the optimization of your Page.
  2. Prevent the presence of fake followers.
  3. Disable automatic placement.
  4. Invite users to like your Page.
  5. Share content that holds significance and value.
  6. Use advertisements.
  7. Incorporate organic posts with strategically chosen keywords.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is Facebook still being actively used by anyone?

Currently, I wouldn't recommend dedicating time or effort to Facebook. There are several other social networks experiencing faster growth and offering fewer complications.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is Facebook still being actively used by anyone?

Currently, I wouldn't recommend dedicating time or effort to Facebook. There are several other social networks experiencing faster growth and offering fewer complications.
Hey, mate! Sure, I can recommend some other social networks that are well-suited for online services.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Expanding your Facebook Page becomes relatively effortless if you already have a substantial fan base. Nevertheless, when starting from scratch with a new business or venture, it can be challenging to grow your Facebook Page. Here are some suggestions to help you overcome this challenge:

1. Enhance the optimization of your Page.
  2. Prevent the presence of fake followers.
  3. Disable automatic placement.
  4. Invite users to like your Page.
  5. Share content that holds significance and value.
  6. Use advertisements.
  7. Incorporate organic posts with strategically chosen keywords.
Hello, I have a few inquiries regarding your concept on Facebook. If you don't mind, could you provide me with some guidance? In my area, Facebook is still the most effective platform for business, but the reduced reach since the pandemic is causing frustration.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Express Valuable Information Maintain a Regular Posting Schedule Use Sponsored Advertisements Offer Freebies and Special Offers Identify your Target Audience Precisely. Discover your dedicated audience, and then consistently provide them with valuable content. If they feel each post is tailored specifically for them, they will be inclined to follow your page.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To enhance your Facebook visibility, it's important to optimize your page by selecting appropriate profile and cover photos, as well as crafting a suitable description. Moreover, start sharing informative industry-related content with relevant and popular hashtags. Employing page like ads can greatly help in extending the reach of your profile. Another tactic is to proactively follow people in your industry, which could result in them following you back.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Refrain from using fraudulent followers Disable automatic placement Encourage users to like your Page Distribute valuable content Promote your brand through advertising Use affiliated marketing techniques

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Enhance the visibility of your post by using Facebook advertisements effectively, or in other words, "spamming" them in a positive and impactful manner.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To create a Facebook page, follow these steps:
  1. Clearly establish the goals you want to achieve with your page's development.
  2. Determine the brand's unique voice and personality.
  3. Create and curate content specifically tailored for your page.
  4. Promote your content to reach a wider audience.
  5. Implement a structured process for managing and maintaining your page.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend relying solely on organic methods for promoting a Facebook Page, as the algorithm typically limits your reach to only 1% to 2% of your entire follower base whenever you make a post. Instead, I suggest considering paid advertising options or exploring alternative social networks.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
mass commenting on your page with your page link, and mass sharing posts from your page to relevant groups. Use certain robotic process automation (RPA) or automation tools that come with multiple accounts to perform these tasks on your behalf in bulk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any tips to optimize my Facebook page? It's really frustrating because we have the right cover photo and business information.
Some people suggested that I share to Facebook groups, but whenever we share posts like our live videos, the reach becomes even lower afterward.
Until February 2020, we used to have a regular views of 130 to 250 people for 1 to 2 hours during our live videos. But now, it has dropped to 50 or 20 viewers, even when we share the videos. Even local customers have started thinking that we've stopped doing business.
Previously, whenever we shared something, it would work every single time. We would get more than 200 shares for regular live videos until 2020. Sometimes, we would even organize events to encourage sharing, and we would get 500 to 600 shares, resulting in around 1,000 viewers. However, that doesn't happen anymore.
Local sellers refer to it as a shadow ban, although it's not really a ban. I just don't understand the logic behind it, and I'm failing to optimize our page. We continue to post every day, sharing 1 to a maximum of 6 videos, along with short clips on reels and stories. We also post some pictures for #OOTD (Outfit of the Day) and selling items.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend focusing on making your Facebook page unique and captivating since there are already countless similar pages out there. Consistency is key, so make sure to post regularly on a daily basis. Additionally, I suggest running post engagement campaigns or page like campaigns to increase engagement and grow your page's audience. Starting with a budget of $5 to $10 per day is a good starting point, in my opinion.
Furthermore, when you receive page likes, don't forget to use the option to invite these people to like your page. It's a simple way to expand your audience further.
Once you have built a good level of engagement and a sizeable audience, you can consider applying for a blue verification tick on your page. This can be a game changer as it increases trust not only among your audience but also with the Facebook algorithm, resulting in improved performance.

Felineaudi

Reaction score
Can I ask about the meaning of the term "blue tick" that you mentioned?

CommentsValued

Reaction score
Can I ask about the meaning of the term "blue tick" that you mentioned?
Certainly! The term "blue tick" refers to the verification badge on Facebook. You may have noticed the blue checkmark symbol next to the names of certain pages. This indicates that the page has been verified by the Facebook team.

Binderke

Reaction score
Certainly! The term "blue tick" refers to the verification badge on Facebook. You may have noticed the blue checkmark symbol next to the names of certain pages. This indicates that the page has been verified by the Facebook team.
Yes, the blue tick verification badge is often associated with official accounts or public figures. It serves as an indicator of authenticity and credibility on Facebook. If you already have badges, that's great! Tomorrow, feel free to ask your questions in this forum, and I'll be happy to provide you with my opinions and insights.

Top Bottom