Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Web Hosting That Is Both Inexpensive And Possibly Free

Starthe

Reaction score
Hello
Who among you would be willing to share a web hosting service that is either free or extremely inexpensive?
Thanks

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Your primary account will "potentially" respond within the next few minutes.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Check out Host Koala if you're looking for an affordable hosting solution; their plans start at just $5 per year and are very affordable overall.
The only restriction is the relatively low amount of storage and bandwidth that is available.

I should also mention that I have no connection with them.

Verigent

Reaction score
I would advise you to avoid going with a cheap hosting service, but the hosting offered by Namecheap is both reliable and affordable.

Starthe

Reaction score
I decided to give this one a shot because I've been hearing other people recommend it, so thank you very much, Koala host!

Trixtvil

Reaction score
You could use Netlify if the website only consists of HTML.

Verigent

Reaction score
$5 vps @ vultr. cheap it's inexpensive and it works really well.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Check out Host Koala if you're looking for an affordable hosting solution; their plans start at just $5 per year and are very affordable overall.
The only restriction is the relatively low amount of storage and bandwidth that is available.

I should also mention that I have no connection with them.
Use coupon code “HALLOWEEN” That is 3 years for $7 or one year for $2.50. It is almost too cheap .. =)

Wandata

Reaction score
I would advise you to avoid going with a cheap hosting service, but the hosting offered by Namecheap is both reliable and affordable.
If you are not planning to use WordPress, in particular on shared hosting, then this service is good and reasonable. It's terrible, even with the fewest plugins possible.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
Name cheap is very beneficial because it is inexpensive and has excellent support.

XoInlove

Reaction score
InfinityFree
ByetHost
x10hosting
AwardSpace
Freehosting
Freehostia
HyperPHP
000Webhost
x10hosting
FreeWebhostingArea

Airship

Reaction score
Check out Datapacket.net and Libertyvps.net, which are two hosting providers that come highly recommended to me for their affordability and dependability. These guys are professional.

Bigan

Reaction score
After that, I looked into hostkoala. They are not overly expensive. If I were to build a site using WordPress, would it be able to deal with the traffic?

I plan to switch to a better host in most cases perhaps by the end of February or the beginning of March, but I want to get started right away, and this appears to be an excellent choice. If anyone could just let me know, that would be very helpful.

Bracell

Reaction score
After that, I looked into hostkoala. They are not overly expensive. If I were to build a site using WordPress, would it be able to deal with the traffic?

I plan to switch to a better host in most cases perhaps by the end of February or the beginning of March, but I want to get started right away, and this appears to be an excellent choice. If anyone could just let me know, that would be very helpful.
You are welcome to give it a try; I've heard nothing but praise for this particular service. Someone also posted a discount coupon up there, which brings the price down to $7 for the next three years. Even if it doesn't work for you, it's still worth trying. You will still have a hosting account available for use in other contexts.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Consider cloudarion.com to be the most reliable host available. They could teach other web hosts a thing or two about providing excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and cutting-edge technology. Namecheap cheap and they help you with everything.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Ratnt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please avoid using free hosting services because although they're free, they can be slow, unreliable, and may require you to upgrade to a paid package later on. Instead, invest in reliable hosting from top providers like Bluehost or Namecheap. It's worth it because your time is more valuable than dealing with the hassles of free hosting.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
I found some free hosting options through a quick Google search:
  • 000webhost
  • AwardSpace
  • Freehostia
  • InfinityFree
  • Byethost
  • GoogieHost
  • FreeHosting.com
  • FreeWebHostingArea
  • Zyro
  • Neocities
But be careful because many of them have had database leaks. It's best not to use your main email or password on any of these sites.

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Hostiker offers a plan for about $40 per year that gives you unlimited bandwidth and allows you to host unlimited websites. It's good quality and reasonably priced. Plus, you can pay using cryptocurrency.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Please avoid using free hosting because it can waste your time. Hosting is very affordable if you're serious about your business.

Top Bottom