Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Watch me get 1000 USA followers on tiktok

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
So, here's my plan:
  1. I will create a new TikTok account specifically for the US region.
  2. I'll upload various videos featuring beautiful women.
  3. It's important to keep the account active and avoid getting shadowbanned.
  4. My goal is to gain 1000 real followers within 14 days.
Here's what I have at the moment:
  1. I've acquired US residential proxies.
  2. I've obtained some tools for scraping pictures and videos of attractive women.
  3. I have editing tools to create short videos.
  4. I'm using a cloud-based emulator.
  5. I won't be using a physical SIM card.
The reason for aiming for 1000 followers is that it will allow me to generate traffic to my Shopify store or WhatsApp.
I'll keep you all updated on the steps I'm taking on TikTok, and if I make any mistakes, please feel free to let me know. Your advice is highly appreciated!
Thank you in advance.

Ninjakath

Reaction score
Day 1: Establish a fresh TikTok account for the United States.

Prior to proceeding, I verify my current location, time zone, preferred language, and proxies. Subsequently, I employ the use of "Whoer" to validate and ensure the accuracy of these details.

I created a fresh TikTok account and uploaded a video of the girls that I collected. I made some edits to the video and added a location to the post.

Let's be patient and see what unfolds tomorrow. :D

fghfj.pnghjkhg.pngfhgh.pnghgj.png

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using sexualized content as a niche can result in swift banning.

Violations of community guidelines carry severe consequences.

There is always a possibility of getting caught.

On a positive note, videos featuring suggestive movements by women have the potential to go viral, but it would be disheartening if they don't.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for that. I anticipate receiving the results within the next 2-3 days.

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for that. I anticipate receiving the results within the next 2-3 days.
Informing you, the challenges in the niche of adult content creators on social media platforms are considerable.

Many people, specifically those on TikTok who engage in activities such as OnlyFans promotion, frequently face bans.

They share their content for a brief period, but shortly after, their accounts are abruptly banned.

The only people who manage to thrive on the platform are those with established accounts or those who have connections within TikTok, enabling them to safeguard their accounts more effectively.

Top Bottom