Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Want to get USA tiktok account

Iamgi

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm currently residing outside of the US and I'm interested in creating a TikTok account that appears to be based in the US. I happen to have an extra iPhone that I can use, but I'm unsure about the necessary steps to achieve this. Do I only need to use proxies? Moreover, if I verify the account using a US phone number, will that be sufficient?

I appreciate your assistance!

KixSpecials

Reaction score
Using proxies, preferably 4G ones, can be beneficial for such purposes. It is also advantageous to have a distinct physical phone because emulators tend to cause issues on TikTok, allegedly. If you have a US phone number that can be used for verification, that's even more advantageous. However, it is important to ensure that you only use one account on that phone. In case you need to handle multiple accounts, it is recommended to do so intelligently, possibly by exploring Social Media Managers (SMMs).

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using proxies, preferably 4G ones, can be beneficial for such purposes. It is also advantageous to have a distinct physical phone because emulators tend to cause issues on TikTok, allegedly. If you have a US phone number that can be used for verification, that's even more advantageous. However, it is important to ensure that you only use one account on that phone. In case you need to handle multiple accounts, it is recommended to do so intelligently, possibly by exploring Social Media Managers (SMMs).
Do you believe the choice of mobile provider has a significant impact? (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile) Additionally, should I opt for a Static IP or pay an extra $25 per month for Rotating Proxies? I'm referring to the service mentioned in your signature. Thank you!

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a friend who resides in the United States and havees a US SIM card. This friend initially set up their account while they were in Europe. I'm contemplating whether to request my friend to create a new TT (TikTok) profile in the US using their US SIM card. I'm curious if this approach would enable me to reach a US audience. Alternatively, I'm wondering if there are other methods to achieve this goal, considering that my friend registered their account while in Europe.

Catec

Reaction score
To access a US audience on TikTok, you'll require a new device along with a US Simcard. Once you obtain these items and establish a fresh TikTok account, your "For You" page will cater to US content, and your posts will reach people in the US.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is possible for you to accomplish the task, but relying solely on a proxy will not provide you with all the necessary resources or benefits.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a friend who resides in the United States and havees a US SIM card. This friend initially set up their account while they were in Europe. I'm contemplating whether to request my friend to create a new TT (TikTok) profile in the US using their US SIM card. I'm curious if this approach would enable me to reach a US audience. Alternatively, I'm wondering if there are other methods to achieve this goal, considering that my friend registered their account while in Europe.
It's wonderful to have the account created in the United States and verified using a USA SIM card. If you log into the account using a USA IP address, it will likely attract a consistent US audience. However, if you wish to access the account from a non-US location, I strongly suggest using USA mobile proxies. This will help maintain your desired audience and reduce the chances of being detected by TikTok's monitoring system.

Emporing

Reaction score
Do you believe the choice of mobile provider has a significant impact? (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile) Additionally, should I opt for a Static IP or pay an extra $25 per month for Rotating Proxies? I'm referring to the service mentioned in your signature. Thank you!
I believe the value of the tool lies in its purpose for my usage. Personally, I have exclusively used dynamic mobile proxies, so outcomes may differ if you opt for a "static" IP. Nonetheless, if you're operating just one account, it should be acceptable in my opinion. However, if you manage multiple accounts, I would recommend acquiring rotating proxies.

Top Bottom