Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Using youtube adsense and SMM?

Chikna

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a question to see if anyone has attempted this approach.

The idea is to combine SMM panels with YouTube Ad revenue. Let's say my CPM (Cost Per Mille) is $6 for every 1000 views, and I can purchase 1000 high-retention (HR) views for $2. By doing so, I could potentially earn $4 for every 1000 views. 😎😎

Has anyone tried this method before?

In my opinion, it doesn't pose any risks. I was able to gain acceptance into the YouTube Partner Program even with fake views generated from an SMM panel.

As for traffic source, it's external, and I haven't encountered any issues with video ranking. For genuine likes, comments, and subscriptions, I rely on micro workers. Although my videos rank in the top 5 within my niche, I only receive 20-50 views per day due to the poor demand for YouTube search in this particular niche. 😄

ooooo.jpg

PowerRobber

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

The idea is to combine SMM panels with YouTube Ad revenue. Let's say my CPM (Cost Per Mille) is $6 for every 1000 views, and I can purchase 1000 high-retention (HR) views for $2. By doing so, I could potentially earn $4 for every 1000 views. 😎😎

In my opinion, it doesn't pose any risks. I was able to gain acceptance into the YouTube Partner Program even with fake views generated from an SMM panel.

As for traffic source, it's external, and I haven't encountered any issues with video ranking. For genuine likes, comments, and subscriptions, I rely on micro workers. Although my videos rank in the top 5 within my niche, I only receive 20-50 views per day due to the poor demand for YouTube search in this particular niche. 😄

View attachment 28562
I advise against attempting such actions. YouTube is not easily fooled, and engaging in such practices may lead to the suspension of your AdSense account.

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

View attachment 28562
Right and get ban hammered and never see adsense again loll.

Desperado

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you wish to avoid being banned from AdSense, it is advisable to stop from using artificially generated views.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, using such tactics may result in YouTube Ad Revenue rejecting your application. It is worth considering if anyone has attempted this approach before, as people often employ fake views to enhance video rankings and visibility.

Fishar

Reaction score
However, using such tactics may result in YouTube Ad Revenue rejecting your application. It is worth considering if anyone has attempted this approach before, as people often employ fake views to enhance video rankings and visibility.
Monetizing your channel can be relatively straightforward by purchasing subscribers and views, as long as they are obtained in a dispersed manner. However, it is crucial to exercise caution when dealing with AdSense. They have the expertise to identify fraudulent activities and will take swift action to shut down your operations if caught. Engaging in click fraud should be strictly avoided, as it carries severe consequences.

Ormesha

Reaction score
What is being discussed here is that if you were to purchase 1 million artificially generated views for one of the top YouTubers currently, it could potentially lead to the termination of their channel and AdSense account. This scenario is being discussed humorously, with laughter (hahahhahahahaha) indicating a lighthearted tone. However, it's important to note that engaging in such practices is against YouTube's policies and can have serious consequences.

Top Bottom