Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Twitter's blue verification badge is absurd.

vyactor

Reaction score
Whenever I come across a comment from someone with a blue checkmark, I automatically assume they must be incredibly important. Then I visit their profile and find they only have 10 followers.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consistently, even Twitter itself is filled with the nonsensical ego-driven rhetoric of power-hungry politicians.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Even worse now, paying for it will grant almost any account access to this feature. It transforms the question from one of verification—knowing you're interacting with the genuine user—to one of distinguishing between those who are "premium" and those who are not.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Even worse now, paying for it will grant almost any account access to this feature. It transforms the question from one of verification—knowing you're interacting with the genuine user—to one of distinguishing between those who are "premium" and those who are not.
Consistently, even Twitter itself is filled with the nonsensical ego-driven rhetoric of power-hungry politicians.
This statement is absurd; obtaining a verified badge should not be such a straightforward process. Elon Musk acquired Twitter seemingly with the intention of disrupting it.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter is grappling with a widespread issue of bots, and the current move represents an initial effort to authenticate genuine users. This may not be the ultimate solution, and there could be more rigorous verification processes for public figures and celebrities in the future.
As a recently acquired multi-billion dollar company, experimentation is inevitable. There will likely be challenges along the way, but I am confident that in five years, Twitter will prove to be a more valuable asset than its purchase price.

yoshern

Reaction score
Elon Musk acquired Twitter seemingly with the intention of disrupting it.
While he may be eccentric, he possesses a knack for making money. This venture will be intriguing simply to observe its unfolding dynamics.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Whenever I come across a comment from someone with a blue tick, I instinctively assume they must be highly significant individuals. However, upon visiting their profiles, I often find their follower count to be merely 10.
I don't understand why so many people dislike it.

I think it's a great idea. If more people used it, we'd have a social platform filled with real, verified users. Those without verification could be flagged as spammers or trolls and wouldn't appear in feeds.

Basically, we're paying to create a space where people can speak freely.

Think about it: if users don’t pay, who does?

Corporations. (Not all of them are bad, by the way!)

But seriously, it's big media and powerful investors who pay the bills, and any platform that relies on them is likely influenced by their interests.

That’s why I believe this idea is great—as long as enough people join in, which I’m hopeful will happen.

Cellarac

Reaction score
The platform has had problems with bots, and Elon Musk's team found out that the app itself is making the problem worse by making the number of users seem bigger than it really is. Musk also points out that there’s a problem on Twitter where verified users (the "lords") get special treatment and break rules more often without getting in trouble, while others (the "serfs") don’t have the same privileges. The changes Musk is making are to help fix this and make things fair for everyone.

Top Bottom