Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Twitter mega annoying!!!

Nexxedara

Reaction score
Using Twitter as a promotional tool has become increasingly frustrating due to frequent misclassifications of content, such as images of people with certain appearances or clothing, resulting in them being labeled as "sensitive content" and hidden behind content warnings. This significantly restricts their potential reach and impact.

While I have been successful in appealing these misclassifications, the outcome is still highly detrimental during the critical timeframe when a tweet garners the most attention. As a result, the affected tweets receive only about a tenth of the normal reach they would have had.

Considering the effort required to salvage some of the lost traffic through appeals and comparing it to the diminished traffic caused by Twitter's inaccurate labeling, I find myself working twenty times harder for ten times less traffic than before this practice began.

Regarding Elon Musk, I strongly hold negative sentiments towards him and his values. I express my hope that he loses the remainder of his fortune as I believe he does not deserve to have it, given his behavior and attitude.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Those who advocate for woke ideology strongly dislike the fact that Twitter is no longer actively suppressing freedom of expression. However, I am highly supportive of this change and find it quite favorable.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Those who advocate for woke ideology strongly dislike the fact that Twitter is no longer actively suppressing freedom of expression. However, I am highly supportive of this change and find it quite favorable.
It appears that your understanding and cognitive abilities are once again limited, leading you to misunderstand my previous statement.

To clarify, my previous comment was actually expressing frustration with Twitter's new AI censorship bot. I believe that it excessively censors free speech and often targets content inaccurately, even flagging content that is appropriate for all audiences as adult.

I want to emphasize that there is a significant distinction between free speech and hate speech. Free speech should not cause harm or adversely affect others unjustly. Platforms like Gab and certain imageboards (referred to as "the chans") that promote racism and anti-Semitism through hate speech and organized violence are not protected under the freedom of speech.

When someone's opinion advocates for physical harm or worse based on someone's skin color, it is no longer considered protected speech.

In conclusion, it is crucial to recognize that others have the right to be free from victimization in the name of someone else's freedom of speech.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears that your understanding and cognitive abilities are once again limited, leading you to misunderstand my previous statement.

To clarify, my previous comment was actually expressing frustration with Twitter's new AI censorship bot. I believe that it excessively censors free speech and often targets content inaccurately, even flagging content that is appropriate for all audiences as adult.

I want to emphasize that there is a significant distinction between free speech and hate speech. Free speech should not cause harm or adversely affect others unjustly. Platforms like Gab and certain imageboards (referred to as "the chans") that promote racism and anti-Semitism through hate speech and organized violence are not protected under the freedom of speech.

When someone's opinion advocates for physical harm or worse based on someone's skin color, it is no longer considered protected speech.

In conclusion, it is crucial to recognize that others have the right to be free from victimization in the name of someone else's freedom of speech.
In essence, people have the freedom to define free speech according to their own understanding, with the exception of explicit calls for violence. Therefore, hate speech can be considered a form of free speech.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In essence, people have the freedom to define free speech according to their own understanding, with the exception of explicit calls for violence. Therefore, hate speech can be considered a form of free speech.

Using derogatory terms like "woketard" does not fall under the category of free speech; instead, it demonstrates a lack of intelligence. I have reported this behavior and added you to my block list.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using derogatory terms like "woketard" does not fall under the category of free speech; instead, it demonstrates a lack of intelligence. I have reported this behavior and added you to my block list.
False, my friend.
Expressions that incite violence, defamatory statements, and similar forms of speech are restricted and not afforded protection under the First Amendment. This is because such speech has the potential to trigger a series of events that could impede someone else's right to safety.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, that is correct. It enjoys the safeguard of the first amendment, a provision explicitly established to grant people the freedom to express their thoughts and opinions, regardless of the potential to cause offense or provoke others, with no legal consequences.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
False, my friend.
Expressions that incite violence, defamatory statements, and similar forms of speech are restricted and not afforded protection under the First Amendment. This is because such speech has the potential to trigger a series of events that could impede someone else's right to safety.
All forms of speech, except for explicit threats of violence or illegal activities, are safeguarded under the first amendment. Dispute my claim if you can.

Top Bottom