Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Twitter accounts achieving 10,000+ retweets per month?

mobirobi

Reaction score
Discovered a few accounts that regularly participate in random Twitter giveaways without facing bans. Meanwhile, some accounts encounter verification requests even with minimal activity.

Does anyone have an explanation for this consistency, or is it just arbitrary? Could it be because they're manually engaging through the Twitter app rather than using automation tools?

Could the issue stem from using the Twitter API? Is there a way to utilize web requests for automation on Twitter if the API poses challenges?

3.webp2.webp1.webp

There are numerous examples of accounts with over 10,000 retweets per month; simply search for "giveaway $15 in 60 minutes" or similar giveaway tweets.

It would be helpful to learn how to achieve this with some automation. 😄

Any suggestions, questions, or answers are highly appreciated in this discussion!

willian

Reaction score
I believe they might be giveaway bots designed to entice individuals into paying for a follow post. It's possible they operate through an API, but I'm uncertain about how they manage to evade bans. It could involve using clean 4G IPs and fresh devices, among other strategies.

cobain

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Employing the API raises a red flag as it essentially informs Twitter that you're automating and provides details on how it's done ;-)

There are bot options that operate on VPS; I personally use Twitterdub.

sibiraj ravi

Reaction score
It's possible they operate through an API, but I'm uncertain about how they manage to evade bans. It could involve using clean 4G IPs and fresh devices, among other strategies.
Even after considering all of this, I find it mind-boggling how they can achieve such a high volume without facing any bans. Personally, I'm using 4G proxies, and I would be extremely satisfied to attain just 5% of their monthly tweet volume without encountering any bans or suspensions.
I believe they might be giveaway bots designed to entice individuals into paying for a follow post.
To be honest, I don't mind if they are giveaway bots; I'd still be interested in learning how they accomplish it! 😄
Employing the API raises a red flag as it essentially informs Twitter that you're automating and provides details on how it's done ;-)

There are bot options that operate on VPS; I personally use Twitterdub.

I'm also utilizing Twitterdub, but unfortunately, it's not a seamless experience :/ It might be the quality of the accounts I purchased; it shouldn't be the proxies since they are clean 4G proxies.
In your opinion, what's the most effective way to create or purchase Twitter accounts for automation?

Blazershb

Reaction score
Even after considering all of this, I find it mind-boggling how they can achieve such a high volume without facing any bans. Personally, I'm using 4G proxies, and I would be extremely satisfied to attain just 5% of their monthly tweet volume without encountering any bans or suspensions.

To be honest, I don't mind if they are giveaway bots; I'd still be interested in learning how they accomplish it! 😄

I'm also utilizing Twitterdub, but unfortunately, it's not a seamless experience :/ It might be the quality of the accounts I purchased; it shouldn't be the proxies since they are clean 4G proxies.
In your opinion, what's the most effective way to create or purchase Twitter accounts for automation?
Certainly, opt for creating them instead of purchasing, and let them grow organically over 7 to 14 days.

Bigan

Reaction score
Proxies and bots, along with knowledge of certain loopholes in the system, might be the reason Elon fired an employee. Perhaps they discovered and exploited these loopholes for personal gain.

Fateer

Reaction score
Certainly, opt for creating them instead of purchasing, and let them grow organically over 7 to 14 days.
How do you create accounts? Do you use a modified browser and proxies, or do you employ a specific tool?
Proxies and bots, along with knowledge of certain loopholes in the system, might be the reason Elon fired an employee. Perhaps they discovered and exploited these loopholes for personal gain.
An intriguing theory, and it could be true to be honest, considering these are remarkable numbers to achieve without facing any bans.

Top Bottom