Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Trying to find a good, cheap web host, any ideas?

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Try tzulo.com's web hosting in the United States. I recommend this site host to anyone looking for affordable web hosting services.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My experience with Verpex web hosting has been positive. They are not the least expensive, but they offer superior service.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello

Every hosting company has its own USP; you should discuss your issue with that company; I am confident he will guide you properly.

Please let me know your budget and web hosting requirements.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For starters:
Hostkoala
Namecheap shared

Coveren

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The plans at KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com are excellent.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Namecheap is the best, in my opinion. They have good customer service and a low price.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostinger - The most affordable shared web hosting service, iPage - Simple pricing, unlimited disk space GreenGeeks - Best for green hosting, InMotion - Best for value for money.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Totally Hostkoala. OP, no more headaches.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Interserver.net

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As you may recall from my posts last year, I tested eight different webhosting providers and observed many significant negative changes in this industry. Many webhosters cut resources while raising prices, or only offer phone support rather than live chat, among other shady practices.

By the way, you call Godaddy a criminal when they steal your domain on search (the next day your domain is listed as premium for $400), but wait a minute, isn't it the US government that allows companies to do this?
Some people in Europe are also engaging in this practice.

Back on topic, I see some good webhosters in the UK have very fast overall speed in Europe, the UK, and the US, often faster than us webhosting providers, same with ionos they are not bad but have their twists, but they make their monthly billing prices more clear than GD what it costs like the first 12 months $1 after that $12 as an example. However, there are some caveats: you cannot make PHP settings, only premium webhosting plans and higher can use cloudflare, and only with the www subdomain, not the root domain. Live chat is only available during working hours during the week, but that's fine.

The disadvantage of European webhosting is their GDPA contract (or something), which some charge you extra money for. The EU dictatorship in Brussels has done this; it is an extra page of GDPA, privacy, and other such nonsense...annoying.

The UK webhosting providers are the best and most liberal in Europe.
I'm from Germany, and it's a shame what they're doing to Europe; God bless the American people!

Also, UK webhosters are reliable and fast; some even offer a free first month (british pound)
IONOS does not have rude practices in Europe like Godaddy, such as charging you $150 to back up your wordpress site when it is crushed, or other strange things- no. However, their server resources in the higher webhosting plans are confusing, such as this: 1 CPU but 9GB ram....doesn't make sense, better is 2cpu and 9gb ram or 2cpu and 2gb ram...

I'm very happy with my webhosting at mddhosting; they know what they're doing and provide lightning-fast live chat support. For around $15 per month, you can get fast webhosting with two CPUs and two gigabytes of RAM.

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Ionos are harmful. They don't have help except during the week, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

My website was down due to an error over the weekend, and I couldn't contact them to help fix the problem, which is how I lost ranking.

Second, if you had problems with them on one of their sites, they can suspend your account on all of them.

I had issues with autorenew because I recently stopped using SSL because I am now using Cloudflare for that. As a result, they automatically renewed it and were unable to bill me. Because of that problem, about 5 of my sites went down. I assumed they would only be able to keep one site operational.

Finally, they do not have cPanel.

I have to leave them right away even though I still have months to go. Everything had slipped my mind.

Please leave any hosts who do not provide 24 hour support.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bluehost: Bluehost, known for its user-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support, offers a variety of hosting plans beginning at $2.95 per month.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Always use Cloudflare as your DNS provider.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it not clear in their policies that Ionos has the ability to shut down your site if you have any problems?

I believe Bluehost has a modified easy wordpress builder.

Yes, they have low monthly prices based on a three-year annual plan; however, they do not have monthly billing cycles.

The big 16 companies that control the world's Google search results have a lot of money and resources. I'm sure they'd be happy to save money by using free wordpress cms or free cloudflare cdn, but they don't.

They spend money on CDN and CMS because free cloudflare CDN and free wordpress CMS are "world class".....

Yes, good webhosting is difficult to find nowadays, but UK webhosting has good fast speed for the US and Europe, and is frequently faster than US webhosters.

Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, namecheap works well and is as cheap as the name suggests.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
underground-rap (what names do we have today! Crazy and amusing, but I like it!) hilarity ensues!

How good is a Namecheap Stellar Business Plan when you have moderate to high traffic? Does it function properly and load quickly?
I believe Namecheap provides dedicated IP addresses with their Stellar hosting plan.
Big big companies (the 16 who rule the world of Google SEO) use dedicated ip addresses, but it's difficult to find a webhoster who provides this service, dammm....

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some low-cost web hosting options with brief descriptions:
1.OwnWebServers- provides a variety of hosting plans beginning at $3 per month with unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2.Bluehost - Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans beginning at $2.95 per month with unlimited storage, 24/7 support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3.A2 Hosting - provides a variety of hosting plans beginning at $2.99 per month, with features such as free site migration, 24/7 support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
4.Namecheap - provides hosting plans beginning at $1.44/month and including features such as 24/7 support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Namecheap and their support are also not bad, not the best, but not the worst.
The disadvantage is that they are a little slow to respond after you order webhosting.

I ordered a stellar webhosting plan, then I had to submit a ticket to the billing team to order a dedicated IP, then they sent me an email with the costs, then I had to contact them again, then they generated the invoice.....made the payment, and then I had my dedicated IP, a lengthy process.

I ordered a dedicated IP through mddhosting's live chat, they sent me an invoice within 5 minutes, I made the payment, and everything was installed in my cpanel within 10 minutes; SSL and dedicated IP, really fast hosting service.
Namecheap's customer service could be simpler and faster.

In NC, live chat can be aggravating at times because the agent requires 5-8 minutes to respond, then we discuss the issue for another 10 minutes.
The agent then transfers me to another agent, where I wait another 8-10 minutes before they either fix it or send me a technical guide on how to fix the problem myself.

This is the disadvantage of namecheap; the support service is adequate but not exceptional.
It's unfortunate that finding a cpanel shared webhosting provider who offers dedicated IP on monthly billing hosting plans is extremely difficult.

Some companies provide that with vps or dedicated servers, but what does that have to do with having a dedicated IP address?
Search the web; 90% of people are against you.

"dedi ip has no benefits today," "you don't need dedi ip for ssl," "you don't gain seo benefits," and so on.

Ask them, "Ask these 16 big companies that rule the world's google seo search results why they are using a dedicated IP when it has no benefits." I'm curious what a webhosting agent will say...

The Matrix, the EIG, and other large organizations of whatever kind are spreading false information on the internet.

This is bad for SEO, not using dedicated IP, blablablabla, but these large corporations are doing the opposite.....I'm sure I'm a little bit awakened...

Not to mention Matt Cutts and other Google experts on YouTube, who are doing their jobs on Google's command, and who exist in the same way as "The Reich Propaganda Minister".....what is going on in the world today?

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostinger and A2 Hosting are two good low-cost web hosting providers.

Top Bottom