Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Trying to find a good, cheap web host, any ideas?

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi. I want to find a good web host. I tried hostwinds, but I didn't like it at all. They didn't update their nameservers for 20 hours, and I had to ask them to do it. After I finally got my domain to work, I uploaded my script and tried to connect to the database, but I was told I couldn't. After a few tries, my DB got stuck because there were problems with the connections. This is terrible. I should stop trying to work with them because I placed an order and immediately got an error message and was flagged as fraud.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Personal experience with Hostiker has been positive.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostiker is amazing and inexpensive. A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Linode. Perform it yourself.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In general, cheap webhosting services are not reliable, yet Namecheap may meet your demands.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Verpex
LiquidWeb

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
IONOS is, in my opinion, one of the better web hosting services that I use. Despite the fact that their website can be rather perplexing at times, you can manage if you study the documentation. Oh, and be sure to label your contracts, because it's incredibly confusing when you can't figure out why you're being charged for anything, only to find out that all of your services and products have the same generic name.
People are terrible. Contacting their support is difficult because they are only available during certain hours and are completely unavailable on weekends and holidays.
I ran into issues and couldn't reach them until Monday at 11 p.m. my local time.

They are not using cPanel. They have their own perplexing user interface.

I had to leave my account with them while I relocated all of my websites.
That was three years ago... I suppose they are still the same.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostkoala is good. Help is also quick to reply.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've used the cheapest namecheap plan to host some of my landing pages for eight years without any issues. They provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and always resolve issues within a few minutes.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe you should expand the scope of your search.
Try out hostforweb.com as your web host. The pros can tailor any services or features you require.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
IONOS is, in my opinion, one of the better web hosting services that I use. Despite the fact that their website can be rather perplexing at times, you can manage if you study the documentation. Oh, and be sure to label your contracts, because it's incredibly confusing when you can't figure out why you're being charged for anything, only to find out that all of your services and products have the same generic name.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
We've used Digital Ocean for years, and their network, pricing, and API are excellent.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Namecheap is reliable and inexpensive, and it also accepts bitcoins.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi. I want to find a good web host. I tried hostwinds, but I didn't like it at all. They didn't update their nameservers for 20 hours, and I had to ask them to do it. After I finally got my domain to work, I uploaded my script and tried to connect to the database, but I was told I couldn't. After a few tries, my DB got stuck because there were problems with the connections. This is terrible. I should stop trying to work with them because I placed an order and immediately got an error message and was flagged as fraud.
There are numerous inexpensive platforms, but not all of them are trustworthy. You can test out free web hosting platforms (Freehosting), and if you're on a tight budget, you can also investigate "Nominalia," which is inexpensive.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've used Namecheap for a number of years and have never encountered a problem.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd like to emphasize that you should prioritize a host's space, bandwidth, and add-on domains if your website becomes successful.
How many assets does your website demand? What is your monthly budget?

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pleased with hostingsource.com's server uptime and performance, as well as their 24/7 tech assistance. If you choose them, they will share the savings with you.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Choose Namecheap, they have a good customer support.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A2 Hosting, GreenGeeks.

Top Bottom