Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok Trying to create USA TIKTOK with 4g failed...

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently attempted to use a 4G proxy via an iPhone SE 2020 but encountered significant issues. I'm unsure if the problem stemmed from a poor setup or a faulty proxy. I simply utilized the proxy within the Wi-Fi settings. However, TikTok didn't allow me to log in, and even when I managed to log in (by turning the proxy off), I couldn't scroll as there appeared to be no internet connection.

Interestingly, everything else, such as browsing and other apps, worked perfectly fine.

After reading numerous posts recommending either 4G or high-quality residential proxies, with 4G being considered the safer choice, I was perplexed as to why TikTok would block this 4G proxy. I had checked the proxy via websites beforehand, and everything seemed fine to me, except for a WebRTC Leak, which I believed wouldn't matter. Additionally, I didn't know how to fix this issue on an iPhone before interacting with the TikTok app.

I'm seeking guidance on where I may have made a mistake. What could have caused TikTok to block all my attempts to interact with the app through the proxy?

For additional context:

• I used a new burner phone, properly reset and set up to be in the US.
  • I utilized a new US SIM.
  • I created a new US Apple ID, verified with a US number.
  • Bluetooth was turned off, and location services were disabled.
  • I used a new, clean email address (non-Gmail).
I would appreciate any assistance. If I manage to find a solution myself, I'll post it in this thread.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently attempted to use a 4G proxy via an iPhone SE 2020 but encountered significant issues. I'm unsure if the problem stemmed from a poor setup or a faulty proxy. I simply utilized the proxy within the Wi-Fi settings. However, TikTok didn't allow me to log in, and even when I managed to log in (by turning the proxy off), I couldn't scroll as there appeared to be no internet connection.

Interestingly, everything else, such as browsing and other apps, worked perfectly fine.

After reading numerous posts recommending either 4G or high-quality residential proxies, with 4G being considered the safer choice, I was perplexed as to why TikTok would block this 4G proxy. I had checked the proxy via websites beforehand, and everything seemed fine to me, except for a WebRTC Leak, which I believed wouldn't matter. Additionally, I didn't know how to fix this issue on an iPhone before interacting with the TikTok app.

I'm seeking guidance on where I may have made a mistake. What could have caused TikTok to block all my attempts to interact with the app through the proxy?

For additional context:

• I used a new burner phone, properly reset and set up to be in the US.
  • I utilized a new US SIM.
  • I created a new US Apple ID, verified with a US number.
  • Bluetooth was turned off, and location services were disabled.
  • I used a new, clean email address (non-Gmail).
I would appreciate any assistance. If I manage to find a solution myself, I'll post it in this thread.

I believe they use other detection systems. What about the IMEI? Did you modify it?

Poolab

Reaction score
You can use a VPN to log in to TikTok.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
I believe they use other detection systems. What about the IMEI? Did you modify it?

Thanks for the quick replies, everyone.

I haven't altered the IMEI at all. When I turn off the proxy, I can use TikTok normally. Doesn't this indicate that the IMEI isn't a factor here?

Readdi

Reaction score
Were you accessing TikTok on your phone or through an anti-detect browser?

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
You can use a VPN to log in to TikTok.
I've heard that people use VPNs, but I'm hesitant to do so myself. From what I understand, VPNs can be easily flagged and don't actually hide the fact that your traffic is encrypted through a VPN, which TikTok can still detect. Correct me if I'm wrong.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Were you accessing TikTok on your phone or through an anti-detect browser?

Everything takes place on my phone. I only use my PC to create the email and buy the proxy. All the main activities are carried out on the phone.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
I've heard that people use VPNs, but I'm hesitant to do so myself. From what I understand, VPNs can be easily flagged and don't actually hide the fact that your traffic is encrypted through a VPN, which TikTok can still detect. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, VPNs are terrible.

Readdi

Reaction score
Everything takes place on my phone. I only use my PC to create the email and buy the proxy. All the main activities are carried out on the phone.

When TikTok requests permission for notifications, do you allow them to send you notifications?

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
When TikTok requests permission for notifications, do you allow them to send you notifications?

No, I disable all access for TikTok except for the camera, microphone, and limited access to photos. The app is not allowed to send notifications or access any other optional features.

Top Bottom