Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Trump is still on twitter, did elon do good job?

Innisola

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Following a poll initiated by Elon Musk on Twitter, inquiring whether users favored the reinstatement of Donald Trump's account, the majority of respondents expressed their support, leading to Twitter lifting the ban on Trump. Personally, I believe Elon made an appropriate decision. What are your thoughts on this matter?

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although not hailing from the United States, Trump is undoubtedly an extraordinary figure.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although not hailing from the United States, Trump is undoubtedly an extraordinary figure.
I share the same viewpoint, just like Andrew Tate, who has also been reinstated. Twitter has finally embraced the concept of free speech. However, I am skeptical about whether other social media platforms will adopt a similar approach. Nonetheless, this development marks a significant beginning.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I share the same viewpoint, just like Andrew Tate, who has also been reinstated. Twitter has finally embraced the concept of free speech. However, I am skeptical about whether other social media platforms will adopt a similar approach. Nonetheless, this development marks a significant beginning.
Did Andrew Tate also get his ban lifted? Elon Musk seems to be on a roll. It appears that Twitter is no longer planning to "shut down" after all, haha.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm starting to have doubts that Elon Musk was spreading false information when he claimed that Twitter is now experiencing significantly higher levels of user activity compared to the past.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Following a poll initiated by Elon Musk on Twitter, inquiring whether users favored the reinstatement of Donald Trump's account, the majority of respondents expressed their support, leading to Twitter lifting the ban on Trump. Personally, I believe Elon made an appropriate decision. What are your thoughts on this matter?
I'm starting to have doubts that Elon Musk was spreading false information when he claimed that Twitter is now experiencing significantly higher levels of user activity compared to the past.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Given Elon Musk's leadership, a social media platform resembling Twitter has become even more uncertain, raising the possibility of Donald Trump being banned from the platform once again.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Elon havees exceptional business acumen, which explains his status as the wealthiest person globally. Detractors who hold animosity towards him may spend their time lamenting, but his abilities far surpass theirs, to the extent that he could hypothetically acquire their entire family lineage.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, Twitter and other social media platforms have been enforcing bans on people expressing their opinions for an extended period merely because their viewpoints did not align with the platforms' own objectives. It is high time for a shift in this approach.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm skeptical that a significant number of people will genuinely quit using Twitter. In fact, it's likely that more people will join the platform or become more engaged compared to those who decide to leave. Previously, Twitter's system made users apprehensive about their tweets, as there was constant uncertainty about whether posting or reposting could lead to a suspension or ban. Even if the content wasn't offensive, someone at Twitter could perceive it as problematic for arbitrary and unpredictable reasons.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can Elon Musk please lift the ban I received for spamming in all the Reddit subreddits?

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter got quite good at removing Chinese Communist Party propaganda accounts JUST before Elon Musk took over. Now that Elon got loads of factories in China, I am quite sure that he's going down on Xi Jinping and allows the platform to be filled with dictatorship propaganda again.

I don't really care whether or not Donald Trump is back. I've given up Twitter long time ago.

Top Bottom