Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Time frames to Open Facebook ads account and Business suite?

Haner

Reaction score
I attempted to open Facebook Business Suite using a newly created Facebook account, but it was immediately restricted. I realized that I may need to establish a presence on both Facebook and Instagram by posting regularly and gaining followers before proceeding.

My question is: How much time should I allow for warming up my account before attempting to open an ads account, add a virtual credit card (VCC), and start running initial ads?

Enuentis

Reaction score
It is advisable to create your account prior to initiating any advertisement campaigns.

Fallsen

Reaction score
Before commencing your ad campaigns, it's advisable to share certain posts and interact with your audience on your Facebook pages.

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Engage in more interactions with people first, and once you do that, commence advertising; this approach will be effective.

Jecterra

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll make sure to do it. Just inform me of the duration I should work on it before initiating the ads.

LinTaru

Reaction score
Building a robust and involved audience prior to launching ads is crucial.

Newagen

Reaction score
Before using the acc for advertising purposes, I would gradually raise its activity by using aged accounts, which have been dormant for several years, for a period of 14 to 30 days.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
I believe your IP address might have been added to a blacklist, consider altering it for your future use.

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
I recommend preparing your account for about a week and becoming proficient at crafting polished ads with a limited budget, aiming to maintain a consistent performance.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
Acquiring matured accounts is preferable, while for a newly created account, it is recommended to allow 7-10 days for its establishment. During this period, it is advisable to gradually engage and activate the accounts.

Covektab

Reaction score
Acquire the knowledge of preparing the account prior to its utilization.

Top Bottom