Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

TikTok VS Facebook for marketing?

Carpords

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been working with Facebook ads in black hat niches such as gambling and cryptocurrency for over two years now. However, with the recent updates, I've noticed that Facebook bots are not performing well and delivering poor results.

I'm considering whether it's worth transitioning to TikTok for these types of niches. Has anyone here ever tried using TikTok for such niches? Or is it still too early to explore this avenue?

TikTok may not be as established as Facebook, but according to internet sources, it's expected to grow in significance. I would appreciate any insights or comments you can provide on this matter.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I must admit that TikTok surpasses Facebook by a long shot.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook is known for being highly stringent when it comes to tackling bots, black hat (BH) niches, and any suspicious activities. Their advertising system performs exceptionally well for established, legitimate businesses that focus on long-term growth. I use Facebook for this purpose. On the other hand, when it comes to TikTok, I personally employ multiple accounts to generate free traffic, which has proven to be valuable for my dropshipping ventures. I believe a similar approach can be applied to BH niches, whether one uses free or paid traffic sources.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have experienced both platforms - Facebook during its prime years from 2010 to 2014, and TikTok for the past year. Undoubtedly, TikTok excels in catering to this specific niche.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok excels when it comes to being authentic, and mastering its proper usage can lead to success.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been working with Facebook ads in black hat niches such as gambling and cryptocurrency for over two years now. However, with the recent updates, I've noticed that Facebook bots are not performing well and delivering poor results.

I'm considering whether it's worth transitioning to TikTok for these types of niches. Has anyone here ever tried using TikTok for such niches? Or is it still too early to explore this avenue?

TikTok may not be as established as Facebook, but according to internet sources, it's expected to grow in significance. I would appreciate any insights or comments you can provide on this matter.
TT will long surpass FB for users and content . so dont ignore it .

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Definitely consider using TIKTOK because:

• It is currently the leading social media platform.
  • It allows precise targeting of top-tier viewers.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you recommend that I give it a shot for these specific niche areas?

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have experienced both platforms - Facebook during its prime years from 2010 to 2014, and TikTok for the past year. Undoubtedly, TikTok excels in catering to this specific niche.
The term "cryptos" Another query is whether the target country has arrived to run advertisements in Europe. ES, ITA, etc.

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's the right moment to transition to TikTok for this particular kind of enterprise.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To ensure that the task of setting up the campaign is done correctly and effectively.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Currently, TikTok holds the top position in your specific area of interest, but over time, they are adopting stricter measures akin to those implemented by Facebook.

Tensco

Reaction score
Currently, TikTok holds the top position in your specific area of interest, but over time, they are adopting stricter measures akin to those implemented by Facebook.
Certainly, they maintain strict policies. However, Facebook seems to be going overboard with their rather unintelligent bots. Back in 2010-2016, Facebook was stringent too, but it was manageable. Despite the challenges, ads could still get through, and the costs were reasonable. Now, ads can still make it, but the costs have skyrocketed.

Top Bottom