Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Tiktok accounts posting stiches?

Suruct

Reaction score
Hey, I've come across several TikTok accounts that exclusively post stitches. They take viral videos and create stitches that are just 5 seconds long. Interestingly, these stitches are exact copies of the original videos, complete with the stitched tag, and they manage to go viral. This is noteworthy because TikTok typically requires users to add their own content when stitching videos. Unfortunately, the pages I found have already been deleted, but if I come across a new one, I'll share it here. Does anyone happen to know how to accomplish this technique?

Shadesside

Reaction score
I had to search for it because I had never come across the concept of stitches before...

A stitch is a creative tool found on TikTok that enables users to merge their own video with another existing video. By granting permission for someone else to stitch their video, people can incorporate a segment of the original video into their own content.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This approach is widely discussed, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to discover a solution. It's worth noting that videos of this nature tend to attract a significant amount of views immediately.

LoganG

Reaction score
I sometimes find myself pondering the methods they employ.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, on my brother's phone, when you select a video to merge and create your own 3-second video, an icon of CapCut appears. By tapping on CapCut, the app opens, allowing you to edit the video you just created. In the app, you can remove your original video and retain only the 5-second video. Afterward, you click on "export" and share it on TikTok. This is how I accomplished it previously, but sometimes the CapCut icon doesn't appear, and I'm attempting to understand why. If anyone has any insights based on this information, please share with us.

SereneMans

Reaction score
However, on my brother's phone, when you select a video to merge and create your own 3-second video, an icon of CapCut appears. By tapping on CapCut, the app opens, allowing you to edit the video you just created. In the app, you can remove your original video and retain only the 5-second video. Afterward, you click on "export" and share it on TikTok. This is how I accomplished it previously, but sometimes the CapCut icon doesn't appear, and I'm attempting to understand why. If anyone has any insights based on this information, please share with us.
Could you please provide me with a screenshot or an image of this?

Top Bottom