Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Thoughts on buying IG followers?

Drewzard

Reaction score
Hello,
I believe the topic of buying followers is an ongoing discussion. Could you please share the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing followers? Although my Instagram page is relatively small, I desire a larger follower count. I have attempted organic growth methods, but unfortunately, I haven't achieved any significant success. Over the course of six months, I have only managed to gain 12 followers.
I am genuinely contemplating the idea of buying 10,000 to 20,000 followers for my page. However, I want to ensure that I make an informed decision.
If anyone has personal experiences, helpful tips, or compelling arguments to dissuade me from purchasing followers, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
You may be aware that many platforms offer artificial followers, but these followers do not engage or interact with your account in any meaningful way.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
Purchasing followers will negatively impact your level of engagement, potentially disrupt your algorithmic performance, and may even result in blocks or penalties that could place your account on a blacklist.

I find it difficult to understand how you have managed to acquire only 12 followers in six months. Through manual growth strategies, it is possible to attract 12 followers within a single day or even within minutes.

To provide you with more information about my account, my niche refers to the specific topic or theme I focus on within my content. My content aims to cater to a particular audience, providing them with valuable and relevant information. As for my goals, they may vary depending on the context, but generally involve building a strong online presence, engaging with my audience, and establishing myself as a reliable source of information or entertainment.

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
You may be aware that many platforms offer artificial followers, but these followers do not engage or interact with your account in any meaningful way.
I acknowledge the situation, but in my line of work, the size of a platform plays a crucial role in determining whether people choose to engage in business or not.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing followers will negatively impact your level of engagement, potentially disrupt your algorithmic performance, and may even result in blocks or penalties that could place your account on a blacklist.

I find it difficult to understand how you have managed to acquire only 12 followers in six months. Through manual growth strategies, it is possible to attract 12 followers within a single day or even within minutes.

To provide you with more information about my account, my niche refers to the specific topic or theme I focus on within my content. My content aims to cater to a particular audience, providing them with valuable and relevant information. As for my goals, they may vary depending on the context, but generally involve building a strong online presence, engaging with my audience, and establishing myself as a reliable source of information or entertainment.
I am going to send you a direct message.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,
I believe the topic of buying followers is an ongoing discussion. Could you please share the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing followers? Although my Instagram page is relatively small, I desire a larger follower count. I have attempted organic growth methods, but unfortunately, I haven't achieved any significant success. Over the course of six months, I have only managed to gain 12 followers.
I am genuinely contemplating the idea of buying 10,000 to 20,000 followers for my page. However, I want to ensure that I make an informed decision.
If anyone has personal experiences, helpful tips, or compelling arguments to dissuade me from purchasing followers, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
Purchasing followers from any platform is completely futile as they merely offer automated bots instead of genuine followers.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,
You have the option to use automated management bots for achieving genuine results.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use automated management bots for achieving genuine results.
I'm not familiar with that term, to be honest.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that term, to be honest.
This technique involves using bots to track and monitor users who are actively engaged. Numerous websites and tools use this approach.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Hello,
The advantages of purchasing followers are that you can quickly gain a large number of followers. However, the downside is that once someone follows you, it's up to them whether they continue to follow you or not, as it ultimately depends on the content you post.

Suruct

Reaction score

Indeed. However, the likelihood of someone tracking your account when you don't have any followers is significantly lower compared to when you already have a few. It's not a bad suggestion to gather a couple of hundred followers to avoid having an inactive account.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
I acknowledge the situation, but in my line of work, the size of a platform plays a crucial role in determining whether people choose to engage in business or not.
If you intend to use it solely for "branding" purposes and are fully aware that it may impact the natural flow of traffic and sales, then proceed with it. Personally, I usually purchase likes in such scenarios, and it produces satisfactory results.

MrZeether

Reaction score
Numerous platforms offer genuine followers through various panels. Content creation tailored for niche followers is essential for better engagement.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Hello,
Perhaps there's something amiss with your content strategy? It's highly unlikely to gain just 12 followers within six months. Consider tailoring your content to suit your target audience's preferences. Share things that resonate with them.

However, if you're set on purchasing followers, it's advisable to avoid acquiring fake or bot accounts. Instead, opt for real followers who can genuinely contribute to your account's growth. Bots are detrimental to your account as they lack profile pictures and followers.

Glamoco

Reaction score

Are Instagram growth services provided by you?

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Avoid purchasing counterfeit followers. Instead, consider using a mother/child service to enhance your page's visibility.

Top Bottom