Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

This is how I warm up facebook accounts like a pro

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When initiating your work on Facebook Ads, it is crucial to exercise caution in every step to prevent your account from being disabled by Facebook. This is especially important for people who do not have proper identification for the accounts they are using. I will provide you with a detailed explanation of the necessary actions, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below for the benefit of everyone.

Here is the recommended process when purchasing a new FB account and logging in using an Anti-Detected browser and Proxy:

1. Login to the account and ensure that you do not log out before proceeding.
  2. After a gap of 3 hours, reopen the browser and create a new page.
  3. After 1 hour, add this newly created page to the Business Manager (BM) from the Business Settings.
  4. After a further 3 hours, add your payment card to the Ad account.
  5. Wait for 5 hours before creating a campaign with a daily budget of $5.
  6. After 2 hours from the approval of your ads, you can gradually increase the budget by $5 per hour.
I understand that this process may be tedious, but rest assured that following these steps will help safeguard your account against any actions Facebook may take.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh, my goodness, I really appreciate the conversation, buddy!

Dularket

Reaction score
When initiating your work on Facebook Ads, it is crucial to exercise caution in every step to prevent your account from being disabled by Facebook. This is especially important for people who do not have proper identification for the accounts they are using. I will provide you with a detailed explanation of the necessary actions, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below for the benefit of everyone.

Here is the recommended process when purchasing a new FB account and logging in using an Anti-Detected browser and Proxy:

1. Login to the account and ensure that you do not log out before proceeding.
  2. After a gap of 3 hours, reopen the browser and create a new page.
  3. After 1 hour, add this newly created page to the Business Manager (BM) from the Business Settings.
  4. After a further 3 hours, add your payment card to the Ad account.
  5. Wait for 5 hours before creating a campaign with a daily budget of $5.
  6. After 2 hours from the approval of your ads, you can gradually increase the budget by $5 per hour.
I understand that this process may be tedious, but rest assured that following these steps will help safeguard your account against any actions Facebook may take.
However, none of these strategies will help you exceed the daily income range of $50 to $250. Facebook is not a reliable platform for substantial earnings.

Inferner

Reaction score
I don't have much expertise with FB Ads, but is it true that Facebook will simply ban you if you attempt to launch a significant campaign right away? It sounds absurd to me since you're essentially providing them with money. Nonetheless, this guide seems highly valuable for people involved in this field.

Fishapis

Reaction score
However, none of these strategies will help you exceed the daily income range of $50 to $250. Facebook is not a reliable platform for substantial earnings.
If you don't want to wait, you have the option to purchase a used BM.

Wishiter

Reaction score
I don't have much expertise with FB Ads, but is it true that Facebook will simply ban you if you attempt to launch a significant campaign right away? It sounds absurd to me since you're essentially providing them with money. Nonetheless, this guide seems highly valuable for people involved in this field.
Certainly, without a doubt. I genuinely emphasize the importance of exercising caution.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
I appreciate your kind gesture of sharing valuable information!

Fateer

Reaction score
I appreciate the valuable information you shared.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Could you kindly share a link that we can use to access instructions on performing those steps? Alternatively, it would be even more helpful if you could provide us with a concise video that explains the process. Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom