Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog There is no need to fear AI!

Rackpi

Reaction score
I have observed that many people fear AI, particularly in terms of it taking away their jobs. However, I believe there is no reason to be afraid.

Firstly, AI is currently facing legal and moral challenges, particularly in the context of copyright infringement and lawsuits. In the event of losing such cases, AI's ability to scrape content from certain sources may be significantly restricted. In the years to come, bloggers and website owners may start blocking AI bots from accessing their sites, which could diminish the quality and value of AI responses. This is a double-edged sword.

Do you believe that AI will replace search engines and that Google will be unable to detect AI-generated content? Even if Google can detect it, why do you think that social media, advertising, forums, and other methods won't generate traffic for your content?

It is a misconception that Google or any other search engine investing billions in their algorithms cannot detect AI-generated content. In fact, even some basic AI detectors that cost only a few thousand dollars can easily identify such content. It is difficult to understand how people expect Google not to be able to detect AI content. Furthermore, Google is unlikely to favor AI-generated content, and the most that AI could offer is a chat function within the search engine. However, most users may not even use this feature, as its responses may not be very helpful.

People were also hyped up about the Metaverse and Facebook investing heavily in it, but it has since gone quiet, just like NFTs. Similarly, there is a low likelihood of AI-generated content or any significant development in AI technology in the next 10 years. Instead of relying solely on online income sources, it is crucial to have multiple steady income streams to secure your financial stability. It is also important not to rely entirely on online income and consider having offline income streams as well.

Here are my recommendations on what AI probably cannot replace or won't replace anytime soon:

1. YouTubers/YouTube videos: Whether it's entertainment, tutorials, vlogs, or other types of content, I believe that AI cannot replace YouTubers, and Google won't allow it anyway.
  2. Entertainment: Whether it's a funny meme page on Instagram or being a streamer on Twitch, I think entertainment cannot be replaced by AI.
  3. Affiliate marketing: Common sense dictates why AI cannot replace this.
  4. Email marketing: I do not think that email marketing can be replaced anytime soon.
  5. Influencers: It is still a good idea to try to become popular, and there will always be a need for influencers.
  6. Any type of advertising: Advertising is essential for selling products or services, and there will always be a demand for it. You just need to adapt to new advertising styles, and you can profit from advertising.
There are many other things that won't be replaced by AI. Even things that people think will be replaced, such as content writers, artists, and photo designers, will adapt to new technologies. Content writers may even be paid more in the future as AI will never be 100% accurate, at least not within the next 5-10 years.

For those who want to invest in offline activities, owning land, apartments, houses, or other properties is an excellent option. Running a shop is also great, especially one that offers essential products like food. A gym is a good option with low maintenance costs and high returns. If you don't have enough cash to invest, you can try buying second-hand items and reselling them. One trick is to look for offers where people urgently need money or are selling because they bought the wrong item or no longer need it.

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand your perspective, and I appreciate you sharing your viewpoint. It's true that sometimes decisions are driven by what is most profitable for people or entities. Instead of being afraid, you suggest learning to accept and adapt to this reality, finding ways to benefit from it.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my view, I anticipate that AI will increasingly assume control over various aspects, including potentially Google, in the future.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google recently made an announcement about their stance on content generated by artificial intelligence. They stated that they are not concerned about the origin of the content as long as it fulfills the intended purpose of the users.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am filled with apprehension! The future appears bleak, as everything is on the verge of perishing.

Top Bottom