Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter The Twitter logo has been updated

Shucket

Reaction score
I'm still trying to understand what Elon Musk is currently thinking, and he actually changed the logo for real.

ooo0.webp

koo6624.webp

Wonderwo

Reaction score
However, the dude has not yet updated the FAV ICON.

Nuray

Reaction score
I believe Twitter is poised to integrate Dogecoin into its payment options for both Twitter Blue and Twitter's advertising platform. The implementation of these changes may occur gradually. This development signals a potentially lucrative period for Dogecoin, possibly leading to a new all-time high (ATH). It would not be surprising if Dogecoin surpasses the market capitalization of Ethereum in the near future.
Disclaimer: Do Your Own Research (DYOR), this is not financial advice.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Elon could be observing us as we share our thoughts on what he might do, possibly gathering ideas from our discussions.

I believe Twitter is poised to integrate Dogecoin into its payment options for both Twitter Blue and Twitter's advertising platform. The implementation of these changes may occur gradually. This development signals a potentially lucrative period for Dogecoin, possibly leading to a new all-time high (ATH). It would not be surprising if Dogecoin surpasses the market capitalization of Ethereum in the near future.

Disclaimer: Do Your Own Research (DYOR), this is not financial advice.

Vunderl

Reaction score
Elon could be observing us as we share our thoughts on what he might do, possibly gathering ideas from our discussions.
Absolutely! Nevertheless, I am confident that there is still ample opportunity for investors to purchase Dogecoin.

Once more, do your own research (DYOR), this is not financial advice!

Buddyboss

Reaction score
The usual risks persist, and another crisis could render these digital assets void.

Absolutely! Nevertheless, I am confident that there is still ample opportunity for investors to purchase Dogecoin.

Once more, do your own research (DYOR), this is not financial advice!

XoInlove

Reaction score
The usual risks persist, and another crisis could render these digital assets void.
The risk is mitigated if it becomes a payment option for both Twitter Blue and Twitter's ads platform, a possibility suggested by Elon Musk's recent tweet. The potential for mass adoption could result in a quadrupling of its value.

Reminder: Do Your Own Research (DYOR), this is not financial advice!

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The risk is mitigated if it becomes a payment option for both Twitter Blue and Twitter's ads platform
Referring to it as an 'option' doesn't rule out the possibility of him making it mandatory once he gathers a sufficient number of Twitter Blue members.

tyraadam

Reaction score
He's engaging in trolling behavior.

Libin

Reaction score
Hmm, perhaps I should consider making a significant investment?

Vunderl

Reaction score
There are significant intentions behind each of his actions, believe me! What we perceive as trolling is often deliberate.
Tesla features a fart mode. Please clarify the significant intentions that may underlie the inclusion of such a feature.

guhiujio

Reaction score
Tesla features a fart mode. Please clarify the significant intentions that may underlie the inclusion of such a feature.
Imagine having a rough day, stepping into your car, and suddenly, it starts emitting fart sounds... That would bring a smile to your face. The underlying intention here is an attempt to alleviate depression.

feleotwf

Reaction score
Is he not the most intelligent individual on Earth? Do you believe he would allocate time for trolling?
Dude, cut out the excessive admiration. He's far from being considered the smartest person on Earth. Sure, he's intelligent, but there are individuals who pioneer groundbreaking technology practically from scratch. Elon essentially grew up in wealth and privilege. While he knew how to leverage his resources, there are those who start with nothing and achieve more. He's certainly not on the level of someone like Steve Wozniak. Elon is primarily a shrewd businessman.

Nureyn

Reaction score
This is genuinely astonishing—a bird replaced with a four-legged creature unable to tweet.

saahir

Reaction score
The change was hinted at some time ago, and it's not surprising that it turned out to be Doge. Wow. I'm curious to see if it becomes a lasting change. However, it does feel a bit off-brand, considering the association with "Twitter."

Cipher

Reaction score
Against the backdrop of these events, Dogecoin may potentially experience significant growth and could trade at $1 in the near future.

Top Bottom