Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter The Twitter Blue Badge - alternative route

woodn50

Reaction score
I've noticed many new Twitter accounts receiving the blue badge recently, even those not associated with celebrities. How is this possible? It makes me wonder if there's another workaround.

KoMeyy

Reaction score
I've noticed an abundance of recently created Twitter accounts obtaining the blue verification badge, not celebrities or anything. How is this happening? It raises questions about the existence of another workaround.

As per the information provided at https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2021/relaunching-verification-and-whats-next, individuals eligible for verification must meet the criteria outlined in one of the six categories mentioned below:
  1. Government
  2. Companies, brands, and organizations
  3. News organizations and journalists
  4. Entertainment
  5. Sports and gaming
  6. Activists, organizers, and other influential individuals

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Today on Twitter, I came across a user with 1600 followers who also had a blue check mark. Seeing someone with 1600 followers and a verified badge made me wonder, how did they achieve that?

Top Bottom