Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

The significance of using bulk SMS for messaging purposes.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Numerous companies have effectively increased their sales by choosing to promote their businesses through Bulk SMS marketing. With Bulk SMS, advertisements are sent through computers, providing a convenient way to reach a large number of potential customers at once.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you not agree that the bulk SMS sector appears to be contracting these days?

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
According to a recent survey, a significant number of people, on average, glance at their phones more than 50 times daily. As a result, using SMS emerges as a rapid, highly efficient, and cost-effective means to connect with your target audience.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am searching for another method to send a large number of SMS messages. I have begun investigating grey routes, but it's challenging to discover viable options for their use. However, if you come across a reliable one, I would appreciate knowing about it as well.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
According to a recent survey, a significant number of people, on average, glance at their phones more than 50 times daily. As a result, using SMS emerges as a rapid, highly efficient, and cost-effective means to connect with your target audience.
I completely agree. However, I can envision that platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram, or similar chat services could be as effective as SMS. In my experience, I haven't received any spam over these platforms, leading me to believe that the likelihood of high conversion/open rates is significant. This is particularly true for individuals aged 40 and above who may not be familiar with reporting on platforms like WhatsApp and are likely to open any chat they have.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Text messages work well when you use the person's name and give them the choice to opt out if they don't want to receive more messages. Think of text messages like valuable space, and try to be persuasive and efficient when using them.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
That's correct and completely true. I'm in a different situation where my only decent, though a bit risky, option is to use the grey route method. After a week of searching, I found two suppliers who charge 0.004 euros for a single text message.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Why not try using the free Android app? Where I am, we get unlimited text messages with every data plan. What about you? Don't you think it would be more attractive to use your phone number?

Top Bottom