Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok The mechanics of TikTok's algorithm

Covektab

Reaction score
ookk3541.webp

I was approached to share insights on the TikTok algorithm and future plans. I'll use this thread to periodically share intriguing details.

Feel free to ask questions, and I'll do my best to find answers.

1. User Interest Vector Space Modeling: TikTok categorizes users and creators with 'tags' related to interests. These likely align with the content tags in the Creator Marketplace. Instead of using a fully dynamic system for the FYP, the algorithm searches within your 'tags' scope. This explains the diverse FYPs and the challenge in discovering new content if your FYP is already 'trained.'
This system might hinder niche shifts. For instance, if you buy a sports account and switch to gaming content, your reach might be directed to an unfit audience.

1. Positive Reinforcement Weighting: Engagement significance order is Share, Comment, Like, Viewtime.
  2. Device Data Capture:

2fo.webp
3l.webp

1. Cross-Domain Learning: The algorithm predicts behavior based on similar users. If you like 'A' and most others who like 'A' also like 'B', it assumes you'll like 'B' too. This cross-domain capability means it can associate preferences across different interests, like correlating Shawn Mendes fans with a preference for football over baseball.
  2. Pre-Publication Content Scoring: Initially developed for their ad platform, this technology is likely utilized or soon to be utilized on the main platform. It employs machine learning to evaluate content quality without user interaction, potentially explaining posts with zero views. It's akin to Google assigning instant quality scores to ads upon creation of ad copy.
Other details:

4002.webp
520-D00001.webp

Further analysis and research are on the horizon...

Covektab

Reaction score
How many TikTok accounts would you recommend per device? If I reinstall TikTok, can I create more accounts without harming their credibility? If so, what changes should I make on my phone to be recognized as a new device?

"Reinstalling won’t help. TikTok fingerprints your device using details like IMEI, MAC address, the MAC address of your Wi-Fi access point, and other data. The limit depends on what you’re using the accounts for. I frequently log in and out of 20-30 clients' accounts on my phone without any automation.

If you’re using bots, the limit is much lower, though I’m not sure of the exact number."

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"Reinstalling won’t help. TikTok fingerprints your device using details like IMEI, MAC address, the MAC address of your Wi-Fi access point, and other data. The limit depends on what you’re using the accounts for. I frequently log in and out of 20-30 clients' accounts on my phone without any automation.

If you’re using bots, the limit is much lower, though I’m not sure of the exact number."

Thanks! I have four niche accounts, and I don’t use any bots or automation. Do you think it would be fine to create a 5th account on the same device? I was considering getting a new phone for it, but the existing accounts are performing well and aren’t shadowbanned.

Covektab

Reaction score
Thanks! I have four niche accounts, and I don’t use any bots or automation. Do you think it would be fine to create a 5th account on the same device? I was considering getting a new phone for it, but the existing accounts are performing well and aren’t shadowbanned.

I think it should be fine, but @ReverseAndCode might have a more solid answer for you.

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
I think it should be fine, but @ReverseAndCode might have a more solid answer for you.

The situation could shift unexpectedly, especially for you, @manogoyt, and a device ban might be next. TikTok has recently made significant changes—some well-known public API services are no longer functional, so your accounts might already be under watch.

If you want to protect the earnings from your 4 accounts, it’s safer to invest in an inexpensive phone for the 5th account. While I still suggest using iPhones for TikTok to minimize the risk of device data transmission (link above).

BlackP

Reaction score
Here’s what TikTok gathers:

Location details: longitude, latitude, and time zone
Device specifics: Android ID, IMEI, access to contacts, carrier region, device region, type, OS version, language, connection type, and mobile network code
App-related data: app name

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
access to contacts,

... but only if you grant TikTok access to your contacts.

CPU temperature (crucial if using an emulator)
Battery charging status (important for emulator users)
Names of nearby WiFi networks
Emulator name, if you're using one

Fricarr

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this valuable info. Really appreciate everything you've done for all of us!

MagicGurl

Reaction score
Grateful for you sharing this!

TrainEdit

Reaction score

Awesome! What kind of content are you posting in each niche?

Both content and tags play a role. I believe they’re both key to achieving success.

Sleekko

Reaction score
This is super helpful - thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom