Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Started TikTok and only 500 views???

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I created a completely new TikTok account just two days ago, and since then, I've posted six videos. However, each of these videos has only been receiving around 400-500 views. I'm wondering why I'm not getting more views.

Could it be possible that TikTok is limiting the number of views for new accounts?

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TT does not have any restrictions of that nature. You should verify the process of uploading new videos and observe whether the issue reoccurs.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am experiencing a restriction on the number of views for the videos I upload, which is limited to a range of 400-500 views. I have created a new account on a separate phone using a new SIM card, and I am uploading videos exclusively through a 4G connection. Additionally, I have multiple phones and I am conducting various tests.

Based on my observations, it seems that the platform, TT, somehow detects that I have multiple accounts spread across different phones, leading to this limitation. Initially, when I created my first TT account and posted cat video compilations, each video received a different number of views, ranging from 10 to 14,000. However, when I created another account on the same phone, I encountered similar limitations with each video receiving around 250 views.

I am curious if anyone has discovered a solution to overcome this issue.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I created an upload account by using a smartphone with a US IPv4 socks 5 proxy and a laptop with a 100% IPv4 https proxy Brazil IP. Currently, I noticed that both accounts are managed in a similar way. However, the maximum number of views I've received on two videos I personally created on the smartphone account with the US IP is only 900.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
I created a completely new TikTok account just two days ago, and since then, I've posted six videos. However, each of these videos has only been receiving around 400-500 views. I'm wondering why I'm not getting more views.

Could it be possible that TikTok is limiting the number of views for new accounts?
hklj.jpg

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using the identical device for multiple accounts, as it may result in your accounts being subjected to Shadowbanning.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using the identical device for multiple accounts, as it may result in your accounts being subjected to Shadowbanning.
I have observed that having multiple accounts on the same device significantly affects the number of views one receives. In my experience, when I create a second account on my device, the videos I post on that account receive no views. However, I have discovered a workaround by playing the video I want to post on my laptop, recording it with my phone, and then uploading the recorded video. This method allows me to obtain views. By following this approach, I have posted two videos recorded in this manner and also uploaded videos edited on my laptop, resulting in some views.

However, it is important to note that the number of views I receive is limited, usually ranging between 200-300 views. Moreover, while scrolling through my TikTok feed, I have noticed that TikTok tends to prioritize displaying my videos and encourages me to pay to promote them.

I am unsure whether the limited views on my new device, which only has one account, are due to TikTok recognizing my identity or because of the specific content I am posting. I create short slideshows, around 8 seconds long, using images of attractive women sourced from Instagram, and add background music to them. Although I have seen numerous other accounts on TikTok using this same approach and amassing millions of views, I am unsure why I am experiencing limited views.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have observed that having multiple accounts on the same device significantly affects the number of views one receives. In my experience, when I create a second account on my device, the videos I post on that account receive no views. However, I have discovered a workaround by playing the video I want to post on my laptop, recording it with my phone, and then uploading the recorded video. This method allows me to obtain views. By following this approach, I have posted two videos recorded in this manner and also uploaded videos edited on my laptop, resulting in some views.

However, it is important to note that the number of views I receive is limited, usually ranging between 200-300 views. Moreover, while scrolling through my TikTok feed, I have noticed that TikTok tends to prioritize displaying my videos and encourages me to pay to promote them.

I am unsure whether the limited views on my new device, which only has one account, are due to TikTok recognizing my identity or because of the specific content I am posting. I create short slideshows, around 8 seconds long, using images of attractive women sourced from Instagram, and add background music to them. Although I have seen numerous other accounts on TikTok using this same approach and amassing millions of views, I am unsure why I am experiencing limited views.
An alternative method by which TikTok might monitor your activities involves tracing your IP address. Employ distinct proxies for every account as a precautionary measure.

Top Bottom