Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SpamZilla - Search Millions of Domains with Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, SEMRush & SpamZilla Data!

drstew

Reaction score
lloo.jpg

Check Out This Video About SpamZilla

Frequently Asked Questions

You can read through many FAQ's on our wiki page at http://help.spamzilla.io we also have video tutorials on our YouTube Channel

What payment options do we offer?
We accept PayPal and will soon be adding Stripe.

What is the best way to contact us?
There is a support form you can access from the bottom right hand corner of any page inside https://www.spamzilla.io/

Is this desktop software or cloud based (online)?
SpamZilla is an online tool, you can access this service with any web browser

How do I access SpamZilla?
Simply go to https://www.spamzilla.io and create a FREE account on the homepage. With a Free account you can see a small example of the data we have in our database. Once you purchase a subscription you will instantly have full access to the database. Also you will receive 1850 SpamZilla credits which you can use to process your own list of domains.

Do I need to purchase access to any API's such as Majestic, or Moz?
No! All of the data inside SpamZilla is provided.

What is the price?
To access the entire database of millions of domains with their SEO metrics and backlink data, it costs $37 per month. This also includes 1850 SpamZilla credits that allow you to process your own domain lists inside SpamZilla. There is also extra SpamZilla credit packs you can purchase if you need to.

Where is your company / Support team located in the world?
We are based in Australia. Please take this into consideration when logging a support ticket. We will get back to all support tickets within 24hrs.

Do you have an API our developers can connect to?
Yes, we have already built an API for partners, but we have not yet launched this to the public.

Do you really process 350,000 domains every day?
Yes! Actually its more and we're adding more and more data sources.

Do you have backlink data for your domains?
Yes! We get backlink data and you can review a domains backlinks inside SpamZilla.

Do you have a refund policy?
Due to API costs, Server and Staff costs. we can not entertain refunds. Though we provide the highest level of support and make sure all of our customers are extremely happy with the software and service.

Which domain TLD's do you support?
.com,.net,.org,.biz,.info,.at,.be,.ca,.cc,.cl,.co,.co.nz,.co.uk,.co.za,.com.ar,.com.au,.com.br,.com.mx,.com.pl,.com.tr,.com.tw,.com.ua,.com.ve,.cz,.de,.dk,.ee,.eu,.fi,.fr,.ga,.hk,.hr,.hu,.ie,.in,.io,.ir,.is,.it,.kr,.kz,.lv,.ma,.me,.ml,.mx,.net.au,.net.br,.net.cn,.nl,.no,.nu,.pl,.ro,.ru,.se,.sg,.sk,.su,.tk,.tv,.tw

Which domain sources do you have?
Expired Domains, Pending Delete, GoDaddy Auctions, GoDaddy Closeouts, SnapNames Auctions, SnapNames PreRelease, NameJet Auctions, NameJet PreRelease

What payment types do you accept?
You can use either PayPal or Stripe

Are there any other tools inside SpamZilla?
Yes, we have a Bulk Domain Availability checker that allows you to check 30,000 domains at a time, this tool does not cost you any credits. There is a WayBack Machine downloader that allows you to download the old website from a domain, this also doesn't cost you any credits. There is also a tool to upload your own domains to process through SpamZilla and obtain all the same data.

Do you have a discount?
Yes there is a recurring discount for MMO members. Please reply in the thread and we will private message you the discount code.

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Approved - This service is well-designed, with comprehensive tutorials and impressive features. I spent a solid two hours exploring all the functionalities and was thoroughly impressed. The combination of a reasonable price point and top-notch service adds significant value.

drstew

Reaction score
MMO Discount Offer: Are you interested in receiving a lifelong 10% discount? Simply leave a comment below, and I'll send you a private message with the discount code.

drstew

Reaction score
CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT:
Would you like to get a 30% discount for life?

Just comment below and I'll send you a PM with the discount code.

drstew

Reaction score

CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT:
Would you like to get a 30% discount for life?

Just comment below and I'll send you a PM with the discount code.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been utilizing this service for an extended period and wanted to share that it comes highly recommended.

The tool allows customization of bad words, languages, etc., for effective spam detection, automating tasks that would otherwise be time-consuming.

However, I advise conducting a quick archive check on clean domains before purchasing, as I've encountered cases where spam archives slipped through the snapshots.

Additionally, there's a negative filter related to a "pr0n seed list" that appears inconsequential. I've come across numerous "good" domains on this list that weren't spammy at all.

Despite these considerations, the service is fantastic, especially for those involved in domaining. Give it a try!

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm intrigued. Please send me the discount code via private message.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently purchased the full license, taking a chance on the service, and planning to provide a review after a few days!

Unfortunately, it appears that only certain TLDs (com, net, org) are supported. Could you consider adding .se and .nu? Here are the links for reference:

If possible, could you provide an estimated timeframe for the inclusion of these TLDs? This information will help me decide whether to proceed or cancel.

Thanks! Emil

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
I was offered a review copy of 1 month to test out the service. I'll keep it short.

Pros
The best feature of this service if you ask me is AHREF states. Why no one else is doing that? Ahrefs RD is something I look in every domain.

You know what's even better? I can add a keyword. List around 1000 domains with AHREF RD in descending order and download the list of all 1000 domain with all the metrics.

popop.jpg

Cons: Limited support for TLDs.

Suggestions: Consider implementing a mechanism to filter out spam domains. Automatic checks of web-archive history for the presence of undesirable content, such as Japanese spam, would be beneficial. I believe this is achievable, as I've personally created a script for this purpose. Given your proficiency with Ahrefs, incorporating such a feature should be within your capabilities.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Offering a Christmas discount? kindly check if it is still applicable.

Heracyte

Reaction score
I'll examine it later; currently occupied.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Question: Is it necessary to have accounts for all those services, or is it included in your service?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello OP, could you kindly send me the Christmas discount via PM if it's still accessible? Thank you!

drstew

Reaction score
Question: Is it necessary to have accounts for all those services, or is it included in your service?
No accounts are required; all the data is contained within SpamZilla.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Kindly provide me with the Christmas discount.

drstew

Reaction score
Hello OP, could you kindly send me the Christmas discount via PM if it's still accessible? Thank you!
The discount code has been dispatched to you just now.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
Could you please provide me with a discount code?

Top Bottom