Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Social Media + CPA

GOALS

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm embarking on a new venture, and it's a bit unconventional. I'll be exploring CPA (both NSFW and SFW) and diving into various social networks like Reddit, Facebook, Quora, Pinterest, and more.

For now, I'll kick things off on Reddit. Depending on how things go, I might expand to other social platforms. Here are the CPA networks I have access to:

• MyLead
  • Los Pollos
  • OG Ads
  • CPA Build
  • CPA Lead
  • CPA Grip
  • Crack Revenue
  • Adwork Media
And here are the social networks where I plan to share my content:

• Reddit
  • Quora
  • Pinterest
  • YouTube (Shorts)
  • TikTok
  • Discord
  • Telegram
  • Facebook
I'm starting this journey because last time I created a NSFW subreddit. I did some optimization, added my Los Pollos smartlink, and managed to make $44.00 over the year. It wasn't much since I didn't pay much attention to it—just posted some gifs every day. Time to step it up!

Check this out - I'm sharing the total money I've racked up and breaking down where the traffic is rolling in from, country by country.

cpa.jpg

Things started picking up, and I did fairly well, accumulating the mentioned amount. Seeing potential, I decided to dive in fully, especially since my subreddit hit a plateau at 3500 members.

Being into programming helped -I crafted some bots to handle Reddit tasks without the need to log into each account manually. Currently, I've got:

• An Account Creator Bot (not in use right now, as manual creation is quicker due to captchas and such)
  • A Comment Bot
  • A Posting Bot (focused on NSFW content for now)
  • A Karma Tracker Bot
Important note: I'm starting this from scratch with zero dollars, creating accounts manually using TOR.

My aim? Make some extra cash and scale it up. Last week, I nailed 3-4 conversions, but this week has been dry. I'm puzzled about what needs tweaking for consistent conversions. The bot is set to post a different gif every day with a different account. Unsure if I'm on the right track or if a strategy change is due.

Goals in mind: 1 conversion per week, 1 every two days, 1 per day, and so on.

That's the scoop for now. I'll keep you posted weekly, and feel free to drop tips or questions in the comments. (Please, no private messages asking for methods or bots.)

Last edited by a moderator:

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Impressive goal, mate! Best of luck!

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are my tips: Keep exploring ways to increase your traffic, and be prepared in case Reddit decides to delete your subreddit.

Many folks believe their journeys are smooth sailing, making money without a hitch. But one day, they wake up, check their earnings, find only zeroes, inspect their main traffic source, and realize it's gone. That's when they often throw in the towel, and the journey turns into a "FAIL," just like you mentioned in your OP.

So, as I mentioned earlier, give your best shot at finding alternative traffic sources and keep experimenting.

Personally, I kicked off my NSFW goal with Adverten back in a day, making around $1500. Not satisfied with my conversion rate, I switched to LosPollos and pulled in around $2500 from 2019 to 2020 before calling it quits.

There's still money to be made - I recently revisited LosPollos and managed a conversion despite a terrible ratio, though I haven't delved too deep into testing.

Best of luck on your goals!

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are my tips: Keep exploring ways to increase your traffic, and be prepared in case Reddit decides to delete your subreddit.

Many folks believe their journeys are smooth sailing, making money without a hitch. But one day, they wake up, check their earnings, find only zeroes, inspect their main traffic source, and realize it's gone. That's when they often throw in the towel, and the journey turns into a "FAIL," just like you mentioned in your OP.

So, as I mentioned earlier, give your best shot at finding alternative traffic sources and keep experimenting.

Personally, I kicked off my NSFW goal with Adverten back in a day, making around $1500. Not satisfied with my conversion rate, I switched to LosPollos and pulled in around $2500 from 2019 to 2020 before calling it quits.

There's still money to be made - I recently revisited LosPollos and managed a conversion despite a terrible ratio, though I haven't delved too deep into testing.

Best of luck on your goals!

Thank you for the tips!

Dingessi

Reaction score
Focus on one traffic source initially, and once you see conversions, refine your method until you reach the top of that source.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Focus on one traffic source initially, and once you see conversions, refine your method until you reach the top of that source.

Fortunately, I've already achieved conversions using bots and the method. What I lack is consistency in conversions, like having one every two days. I need to find a way to achieve and scale that.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
---- LATEST NEWS ----
image 1.webp
Here's a quick overview of my dashboard for the week: I averaged 80-90 unique hits per day. This might seem like a small amount of traffic, but I've only been using an autoposting bot once daily. My plan is to try using three autoposters across three different accounts to see if traffic increases.

Additionally, I'm working on boosting karma on new accounts with these bots. Unfortunately, Reddit banned 30 of my new accounts, so I had to start creating new ones.

My current strategy might not be the most effective, but I'll need to test it further before considering a new approach.

That's all for this update. Best regards!

Top Bottom