Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Should I use IG automation or just buy followers?

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Numerous users opt to purchase followers, but I've come across a significant number of negative comments regarding this practice. In light of this, I would appreciate some guidance.

In your opinion, would it be better to buy "organic" followers or use a bot for follower growth? I'm seeking recommendations on the most effective and ethical approach to expanding my follower base.

Thank you for your assistance!

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

1. Purchasing Followers Acquiring a substantial number of followers quickly is possible. However, these followers are inexpensive and mostly counterfeit, resulting in a lack of meaningful interaction on your account.
  2. Automation Building a following through automation requires more time. The accounts that reciprocate are a combination of bots and genuine people. Consequently, you will connect with real people, leading to some engagement on your account.
Ultimately, the approach you choose depends on your social media objectives. If you require a "presentation" account for your business, buying followers may suffice. However, if your aim is to generate sales and profit on social media, genuine followers are essential. The most effective method to attract real followers is through active engagement with them.

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid purchasing followers, haha. It's absurd...everyone can easily recognize fake followers. Profiles with only 11 photos, the latest one uploaded four years ago, and generic comments like "awesome!" or "nice" are obvious signs. It's a complete waste of money. Personally, I decided to invest $100 in buying 1,000 authentic followers from a seller on this platform, and they are genuinely interested in and engaged with my content. For instance, if I post a picture of a red Ferrari, I receive comments from people tagging their friends and discussing the car's make and model. Fake followers offer no value, in my opinion.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing followers doesn't have any negative consequences. It can actually boost your ratings and improve your visibility in search engines. However, it's important to keep in mind that these followers may not engage with your content or generate many responses. Despite that, it can be a way to initiate the growth of your desired audience.

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Organic is the superior option. If you have the means, consider purchasing creative shoutouts. What are the benefits of using bots? With a genuine audience, you can leverage it to generate income through selling shoutouts to others or participating in affiliate programs.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid purchasing followers, haha. It's absurd...everyone can easily recognize fake followers. Profiles with only 11 photos, the latest one uploaded four years ago, and generic comments like "awesome!" or "nice" are obvious signs. It's a complete waste of money. Personally, I decided to invest $100 in buying 1,000 authentic followers from a seller on this platform, and they are genuinely interested in and engaged with my content. For instance, if I post a picture of a red Ferrari, I receive comments from people tagging their friends and discussing the car's make and model. Fake followers offer no value, in my opinion.
Can you send me a direct message with the name of the person or company from whom you bought organic followers? I'm interested in finding something similar.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The ideal proportion is always 80:20, where 80% of your focus should be on organic efforts, while only 20% of your time should be dedicated to purchasing followers. After setting up an account, purchasing followers can be considered as a supplement to your organic efforts in order to establish trust and encourage engagement. However, it's important to note that bots don't provide meaningful engagement or reach.

Peaker

Reaction score
The outcome of buying followers relies on the type of followers you acquire. Some platforms offer genuine followers who have a substantial following and are followed by numerous users.

ClownFly

Reaction score
The ideal proportion is always 80:20, where 80% of your focus should be on organic efforts, while only 20% of your time should be dedicated to purchasing followers. After setting up an account, purchasing followers can be considered as a supplement to your organic efforts in order to establish trust and encourage engagement. However, it's important to note that bots don't provide meaningful engagement or reach.
Purchasing followers is an unintelligent decision.

Excunian

Reaction score
Numerous users opt to purchase followers, but I've come across a significant number of negative comments regarding this practice. In light of this, I would appreciate some guidance.

In your opinion, would it be better to buy "organic" followers or use a bot for follower growth? I'm seeking recommendations on the most effective and ethical approach to expanding my follower base.

Thank you for your assistance!
i nee instagram follower please tell me hoe to do? where is your services?

ThinkWar

Reaction score
In my personal experience, I initially kick-started my account by purchasing followers. However, I transitioned to using botting techniques to organically expand my account. As time passed, the artificial followers gradually decreased and were gradually replaced by genuine ones. I believe that having a substantial number of followers at the beginning can facilitate the growth of the account through botting methods.

Runnish

Reaction score
Using bots to increase your follower count may seem like a viable option, but it's not the optimal choice. Fake followers can be detrimental to your account, so it's best to steer clear of them. Even if someone claims to sell real followers, there's a possibility that they obtained them through compromised accounts, making these followers uninterested in your content. Furthermore, relying on bots won't guarantee you a substantial increase in genuine followers. People are becoming increasingly aware of the follow-unfollow tactic as a spammy method of growth. Additionally, the targeting options provided by bots may not be suitable for all types of content. If you have a budget, the most effective way to expand your following is through shoutouts. Identify relevant accounts and purchase shoutouts from them. This strategy can get a rapid influx of several thousand new and authentic followers, especially if the shoutout comes from a reputable account and you have compelling content.

Wandata

Reaction score
If your aim is to generate income through your account and you have aspirations for the long term, it is advised not to acquire counterfeit followers. However, if your primary objective is to appear popular without any intention of engaging with your content, you do have the option to purchase such followers. Please be aware that these followers will not interact with your content.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Generate natural development, employ an automated program.

Top Bottom