Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Should I start dropshipping or amazon fba?

Vegantech

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm seeking some advice regarding whether to start with Shopify Dropshipping or Amazon FBA. I have a budget of 2.5k and I'm looking for a long-term opportunity that I can grow and dedicate my efforts to. Should I begin with Dropshipping on Shopify and transition to FBA once I have more funds available? I would appreciate insights and knowledgeable advice from those with experience in these areas. Your input is highly valued and greatly appreciated!

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Amazon FBA requires a substantial budget, but if your financial resources are limited, you might want to explore Amazon KDP instead. This business model is highly promising, allowing you to outsource various tasks. Look for a suitable course that guides you on how to initiate your journey in this field.

Vegantech

Reaction score
Amazon FBA requires a substantial budget, but if your financial resources are limited, you might want to explore Amazon KDP instead. This business model is highly promising, allowing you to outsource various tasks. Look for a suitable course that guides you on how to initiate your journey in this field.
Thank you for your reply! I'm grateful for the information and will certainly explore this further. I've come across numerous discussions about it, and considering I've indulged in writing a few novels as a hobby before, it's a topic that truly captivates me. Could you recommend any courses related to it?

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Considering the capital you have available, my suggestion would be to consider dropshipping as it offers a more straightforward and promising way for you to commence your business journey and achieve positive results.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To be frank, it's essential to have a larger budget, regardless of which aspect you wish to focus on initially. The amount of 2.5 K will deplete faster than you anticipate. It won't be sufficient for advertising or SEO efforts, but you might have better chances with influencer marketing if you stick to that budget.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To be frank, it's essential to have a larger budget, regardless of which aspect you wish to focus on initially. The amount of 2.5 K will deplete faster than you anticipate. It won't be sufficient for advertising or SEO efforts, but you might have better chances with influencer marketing if you stick to that budget.
Hello, I appreciate your reply! I will certainly explore the topic further, as I've come across numerous discussions about it. Additionally, as a hobbyist writer who has crafted several novels in the past, this subject genuinely piques my interest. Could you please recommend any courses related to it?

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
With the capital you have available, my suggestion is to consider dropshipping, as it offers a more accessible and promising path to begin your entrepreneurial journey and achieve positive outcomes.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To be completely frank, regardless of the option you choose to begin with, a larger budget is essential. The amount of 2.5 K will deplete faster than you anticipate. It won't be sufficient for advertising or SEO, but you might find better results by focusing on influencer marketing with that budget.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I appreciate your reply! I will certainly explore the topic further, as I've come across numerous discussions about it. Additionally, as a hobbyist writer who has crafted several novels in the past, this subject genuinely piques my interest. Could you please recommend any courses related to it?
You can visit Udemy to find an up-to-date course created by an person who has already achieved success in that area.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Many thanks to all of you for your valuable input. Your contributions are deeply appreciated.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The members above have concurred that a larger budget is necessary, especially considering the current circumstances. Around 2010, the situation was different, with less competition, making it practical to work with a smaller budget.

In the context of Amazon FBA, the platform provides its own traffic and assists in shipping products directly to customers' doors. Additionally, you can run ads campaigns through their PPC system. On the other hand, if you choose Shopify or have your own person website, you'll need to create ads to attract new customers to your site and also handle the shipping logistics.

Dropshipping involves competing with other sellers offering the same products, which often leads to price wars and intense competition.

The dynamics of the game have shifted, and different strategies are now required to thrive in this environment.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The members above have concurred that a larger budget is necessary, especially considering the current circumstances. Around 2010, the situation was different, with less competition, making it practical to work with a smaller budget.

In the context of Amazon FBA, the platform provides its own traffic and assists in shipping products directly to customers' doors. Additionally, you can run ads campaigns through their PPC system. On the other hand, if you choose Shopify or have your own person website, you'll need to create ads to attract new customers to your site and also handle the shipping logistics.

Dropshipping involves competing with other sellers offering the same products, which often leads to price wars and intense competition.

The dynamics of the game have shifted, and different strategies are now required to thrive in this environment.
Understood, I appreciate this!

Top Bottom