Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO C&A Should I purchase The Affiliate Lab? I'm unsure.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The only way to really know is to dive in and give it a try.
I see you bought it, good luck!
Thanks! Yeah, let's follow the experts and see what happens. I trust Matt Diggity—he bases everything on real data, so it's bound to be solid.

TrainEdit

Reaction score
Update: I got the course. I'm really excited and hoping for the best!
I'd love to hear what you think about the course.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
200 dollars a month.
How are the articles written? Are they informational, or are they focused on buyer intent, like "best frying pan"?

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How are the articles written? Are they informational, or are they focused on buyer intent, like "best frying pan"?

Keywords with strong buyer intent. All of them.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Keywords with strong buyer intent. All of them.

Feel free to send me a private message with your site if you'd like. It sounds like you might be doing something seriously wrong...

Readdi

Reaction score
I'll definitely update the thread after I've watched a good chunk of it. :)

Hey Nateli! I'm curious to know what you thought of the course! Do you think it was worth the money? I'm thinking about getting it too. Please share your thoughts! Thanks!

Opscertag

Reaction score
I'd love to hear how the course goes for you!

Nexxedara

Reaction score
It's awesome! The course is really good, and I joined mainly for the community, which is fantastic and very active. Matt answers almost all the questions, which is really helpful. Overall, it's great, and you get to connect with some amazing people in the same industry.

How does the course content compare to what's shared on MMO?

Did you learn anything new or discover things that made you go, "Wow, I never knew this"?

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How does the course content compare to what's shared on MMO?

Did you learn anything new or discover things that made you go, "Wow, I never knew this"?
You can learn a lot from MMO, YouTube, and Google, but being part of a community and getting answers from someone experienced is different.
If you don’t want to spend $800 on a course, that's fine.
The course has some unique info that isn't on BHW or isn’t detailed there. I found it very helpful.
You can spend months or years gathering information, or you can buy TAL or Authority Site Sys and learn it in a month, then start outsourcing. If you don’t have the money, stick to the free stuff. But if you do, it might save you a lot of time.

That's totally me too. I'm also wary of sketchy gurus, but Matt really knows his stuff and has scaled real sites like crazy. Hope this helps.
If you can't afford $800, that's okay. There are other ways to learn, and you can still do great without it. I just chose to save my time because it was a priority for me.
Also, MMO is now mostly about crypto and weekend threads. I'm not into crypto, so I don't read much there anymore. The old content was great, but now there's not much good stuff being shared. I'd share more, but I don't know a lot of crazy stuff worth sharing.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
You can learn a lot from MMO, YouTube, and Google, but being part of a community and getting answers from someone experienced is different.
If you don’t want to spend $800 on a course, that's fine.
The course has some unique info that isn't on BHW or isn’t detailed there. I found it very helpful.
You can spend months or years gathering information, or you can buy TAL or Authority Site Sys and learn it in a month, then start outsourcing. If you don’t have the money, stick to the free stuff. But if you do, it might save you a lot of time.

That's totally me too. I'm also wary of sketchy gurus, but Matt really knows his stuff and has scaled real sites like crazy. Hope this helps.
If you can't afford $800, that's okay. There are other ways to learn, and you can still do great without it. I just chose to save my time because it was a priority for me.
Also, MMO is now mostly about crypto and weekend threads. I'm not into crypto, so I don't read much there anymore. The old content was great, but now there's not much good stuff being shared. I'd share more, but I don't know a lot of crazy stuff worth sharing.
I'm not criticizing the course. I get that buying a course from someone like Matt is helpful because it's well-organized.
MMO also has members who are very successful, though they're probably busy making money. I'd love to see you create a journey thread and share what you've learned.

Landia

Reaction score
The course itself might not be the most valuable thing, but the community around it is really old and active.

Top Bottom