Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Shortly after I set up my eBay accounts, they were closed.

Upilword

Reaction score
I've been reading up on eBay and attempted to create several accounts, but all of them were suspended after only a few hours. Here are the methods I've tried, along with the corresponding outcomes:

• Created an account on my iPhone using my Apple ID, personal information, and phone number, along with a 4G mobile SIM IP. This account was suspended.
  • Created an account on a new computer using Gmail, with no prior history of accessing or creating an eBay account. This account was also suspended.
  • Created an account on the Anti-detect Gologin browser, using a 4G mobile SIM IP. This account was also suspended.
I didn't do anything after creating the accounts, except for browsing some products on eBay's homepage before closing the browser. I used a new 4G mobile SIM IP every time I registered, and provided different information during each registration attempt.

I'm wondering where the problem lies and what the most important factor is when creating an eBay account. Is it the information provided during registration, the IP address used, or the browser used?

Additionally, I would like to know how to create a safe eBay account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

GrinderTao

Reaction score
I believe one of the most crucial factors when creating an eBay account is the proxy and the proxy provider. Out of curiosity, which service did you use? Since you mentioned using your own phone, I assume you also used your own 4G data. Have you tried using real phone numbers during the registration process?

I'd like to learn more about your process because I've never had an account banned that quickly. In my experience, issues usually arise after the first listing or so. For instance, you mentioned using your own 4G. Did the country where you registered on eBay match the location of the proxy IP?

Synaterex

Reaction score
I believe one of the most crucial factors when creating an eBay account is the proxy and the proxy provider. Out of curiosity, which service did you use? Since you mentioned using your own phone, I assume you also used your own 4G data. Have you tried using real phone numbers during the registration process?

I'd like to learn more about your process because I've never had an account banned that quickly. In my experience, issues usually arise after the first listing or so. For instance, you mentioned using your own 4G. Did the country where you registered on eBay match the location of the proxy IP?
I see, so you used your own 4G data, and the address and location you provided during registration matched your country.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems that there might have been a mistake or error on your part because there would be no reason for eBay to ban your account without any mistake being made. It is generally possible for anyone to create an account on eBay, and as long as there is no prohibited activity such as spam listing, there should be no reason for a ban. It's perplexing as to why this might be happening, and more information may be needed to identify the issue.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To avoid getting banned on eBay, you could try downloading Gologin onto your desktop and purchasing high-quality proxies. By doing so, you may be able to bypass any issues related to IP address and improve your chances of maintaining a safe and successful account on eBay.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's possible that there might be more to the story than what you've shared, as there should not be any reason for you to be banned from eBay in such a manner.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm curious to know which country you are in. Additionally, did you list an item on eBay before your account got suspended? Did eBay attempt to verify your account through SMS or email, and did you not verify your account? Also, have you ever had an eBay account before under your name, phone number, or address?

I agree that there seems to be more to this story, as it does not sound like a normal occurrence. It might be worth investigating these factors to identify the cause of the suspension.

Wannakers

Reaction score
I'm curious to know which country you are in. Additionally, did you list an item on eBay before your account got suspended? Did eBay attempt to verify your account through SMS or email, and did you not verify your account? Also, have you ever had an eBay account before under your name, phone number, or address?

I agree that there seems to be more to this story, as it does not sound like a normal occurrence. It might be worth investigating these factors to identify the cause of the suspension.
It's possible that there might be more to the story than what you've shared, as there should not be any reason for you to be banned from eBay in such a manner.

I am new to eBay and recently attempted to create an account for the first time. Initially, I registered for a Buyer account and provided my address and phone number. After completing the registration process, I simply browsed other users' products for sale without listing any items for sale myself.

I have not created a Seller account nor have I listed any products on eBay. Currently, I am located in Vietnam and use a different IP address, address, and phone number for each eBay account I create.

Unfortunately, my account was suspended shortly after registration. When I contacted eBay for an explanation, they stated that the pattern of activities they observed posed a risk to the eBay community, and I was not permitted to create another account using the same information.

I am considering downloading Gologin to my PC and registering again using a previously unused IPV4 proxy. I am wondering if it's possible to use fake information and phone numbers, and whether doing so could result in any security risks or account statements being printed. My intention is to successfully list items and receive payment through Payoneer.

Does my Payoneer account need to match my eBay account? Any advice on these matters would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

XoInlove

Reaction score
Given that eBay may is not big in Vietnam, it's possible that setting up an account with a residential proxy and phone number from the US could be beneficial. This might improve the chances of avoiding account suspension and allow for a smoother eBay experience overall.

Dataville

Reaction score
Given that eBay may is not big in Vietnam, it's possible that setting up an account with a residential proxy and phone number from the US could be beneficial. This might improve the chances of avoiding account suspension and allow for a smoother eBay experience overall.
To maintain a healthy eBay account, it may be beneficial to use a residential proxy and address-telephone information that matches the proxy IP and has not been previously used to register an eBay account. Using an Anti-detect browser like Hidenmyacc or Gologin could also be helpful in avoiding detection and preventing account suspension.

When creating an account, it may be best to avoid logging in with affiliated accounts like Gmail, Facebook, or Apple ID, and instead fill out the registration form with a non-affiliated email address. Doing so could help to prevent the association of the new account with any previously suspended accounts.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To maintain a healthy eBay account, it may be beneficial to use a residential proxy and address-telephone information that matches the proxy IP and has not been previously used to register an eBay account. Using an Anti-detect browser like Hidenmyacc or Gologin could also be helpful in avoiding detection and preventing account suspension.

When creating an account, it may be best to avoid logging in with affiliated accounts like Gmail, Facebook, or Apple ID, and instead fill out the registration form with a non-affiliated email address. Doing so could help to prevent the association of the new account with any previously suspended accounts.
Why don't you give a few things a try to see what works?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why don't you give a few things a try to see what works?
An update on my eBay account creation experience: I attempted to create 10 separate accounts, each with a different IP address, address, and phone number, and used the Windows Anti-detect browser for each registration.

One account was suspended approximately an hour after registration because I did not verify the phone number and email. However, the other nine accounts are currently active and have been verified with a phone number and email.

I do not plan to take any action with these accounts for the time being, and after waiting 3-5 days, I intend to upgrade them to Seller accounts. I will provide another update on the account status tomorrow.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
An update on my eBay account creation progress: I have now created over 20 eBay accounts, and so far, things are looking good. The accounts I created yesterday have not encountered any issues at this time.

20 active , 2 suspended.

CommentsValued

Reaction score
May I ask if you used a residential IP when creating your eBay accounts?

Starthe

Reaction score
25 accounts

19 Buyer accounts live
1 Seller account live: listed 1 product
1 Seller account: sus and verify ID
4 Seller account die

I have decided to pause the creation of new eBay accounts for the time being. Instead, I plan to upgrade the 19 existing buyer accounts to seller accounts after a waiting period of 5-7 days.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
25 accounts

19 Buyer accounts live
1 Seller account live: listed 1 product
1 Seller account: sus and verify ID
4 Seller account die

I have decided to pause the creation of new eBay accounts for the time being. Instead, I plan to upgrade the 19 existing buyer accounts to seller accounts after a waiting period of 5-7 days.
Nice job; keep it up.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have recently registered for a buyer account and plan to upgrade to a seller account, it may be beneficial to log in and browse eBay regularly from a fixed IP address. I would suggest doing this for at least a month before upgrading to a seller account, as it may help to establish a history of legitimate activity on the account and improve the chances of a successful upgrade.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The most important factors to consider when registering for a seller account on eBay include the following:

1. A clean computer environment free of any previous account activity.
  2. A fresh IP address that has not been previously registered with eBay.
  3. New profile information, including name, address, and phone number.
  4. A new email address that has not been associated with a previous eBay account.
  5. A new phone number that has not been used to register a previous eBay account.
It's important to ensure that all of the above factors are new in order to improve the chances of creating a successful eBay seller account.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
I've set up more than 60 eBay accounts as buyers:
Live/Die
33/24 accounts have my country information.
15/24 accounts have US information.

Regarding my experience with eBay account creation, I have observed that most buyer accounts created using information from my country have a survival rate of approximately 65%, while the remaining accounts are suspended shortly after registration.

I also attempted to upgrade several accounts to seller status after 7 days of registration, and found a success rate of 60%. However, when attempting to list products for sale, the accounts were immediately suspended.

In addition, I also tried upgrading 8 US-based accounts from buyer to seller status after 3-7 days of registration. Unfortunately, 7 of these accounts were suspended. I was able to successfully upgrade one account to seller status and listed 2 products for sale, both of which had sales. However, eBay later requested additional verification to ensure the transparency of the account.

Top Bottom